View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Six Flags on LSD, dosage help?

number22

Bluelighter
This recent saturday I took half of a tab. The saturday before this i took a tab and a half. My guy told me its 150 mics, and at the peak of the first trip I was tripping reallyyy hard and got pretty uncomfortable. The next weekend on the half I basically got no visuals. Just a small amount of walls warping, had to stare hard for them.

4 of us are going to Six Flags this thursday. 3 of them will be fine with one tab bc they haven't tripped recently. Should I take 2? I usually don't take more than one. And also I was sold a lot of RCs as acid and was unaware that when you swallow it it doesn't work. So mostly I got euphoria and no visuals. I got a new connect and this is tasteless and very powerful. So if its true 300 mics might be a little intense at six flags, even with tolerance no? Should I do 1 1/2 again?

If you must trip at an amusement park, take a dose that you've taken before - don't go higher.

Just my personal opinion, but, blehh. An amusement park doesn't sound like a great place to take LSD.

Then again, if you absolutely love going to amusement parks sober (I don't), who knows? You might have a blast.

An amusement park is basically a place designed to oversaturate your senses, which just seems like it would be overwhelming and not particularly useful on LSD.

Queues.

People always forget the queues.

Standing in line for hours, surrounded by strangers and their sweaty, impatient children is hellish enough without adding time dilation and heightened senses to the mix.

Just my 2c

Here in NL we have the "Efteling" which is pretty cool for tripping on a quiet day

I've done this exact thing before. waiting in the long lines while losing my perception of time was a challenge not for the faint of heart. I thought that the rides would be enhanced, but the adrenaline kinda brought me down from tripping while on the roller coasters or whatever. However, me and my best friend had one of the best times when we went to the top of that tower in Texas tripping balls like 50 stories up was really cool. So keep your wits about

I wouldn't do it. If you take 2 tabs or around 300 mics and have never tripped that hard before, don't do it in public! I did 330 for the first time recently and it was the most awesome thing ever, but I was in my backyard with no one to bother me but my sober boyfriend. I was pretty much blasted into physchedia for 3-4 hours. Didn't want to move at all and I was in a totally different world. I completely forgot about reality. As amazing as it was, I don't think most people would enjoy tripping that hard in public, maybe if they're already very experienced with even higher doses, but otherwise, I think 80-150ug would be ideal for six flags. Especially if your friends are going to be dropping acid too. If you decide to try higher doses in public, make sure you have someone sober with you to keep you in check if need be. On 330 I was so unaware of reality that I definitely would've needed a sober sitter if I wanted to go anywhere public, but I had no desire to do that anyway. 2 tabs of weaker acid would probably be ok though, but it sounds like you have some really good stuff. I'm actually planning on dropping a tab at six flags very soon too! Have fun! :)

Tripping on 4 blotters at Disney World for my bachelor party last weekend was one of my most amazing acid trips. But it is not a NORMAL acid trip. Think about everything everyone is saying. It will be challenging. I'm really good at tripping in public, most are not. Be honest with yourself about your capabilities. For me it was amazing. But I was also surrounded by the 8 dudes that mean the most to me in the world and I was celebrating getting married and choosing responsibility over debauchery so for me it was like a rite of passage. It was my Walkabout. So if the idea of going out into the wilderness with just a knife sounds like a challenge you're up for then go for it man, to be it was a challenge and I loved it. But if you're prone to getting scared on acid or getting freaked out by other people then stick with just one or just get stoned or something. Let me know what you decide! good luck!