• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Sitewide No Slang rule

LuGoJ

Bluelighter
As a long time member of the empathogen forum I am left wondering why the rest of bluelight is allowed to run wild with slang. The use of “weed”, “pot”, “dope”, “coke”, “deemsters”, “hydro”, “glass”, "crank" and many other confusing terms is at an all time high yet I see almost no push for the banning of these words. When I first joined bluelight it seemed people were not confused by these words and that we all understood each other. During the great methbomb and piperazine epidemic of the late 2000’s we still understood each other. If I said I was going to drop an E pill, the membership wasn’t thrown into mass confusion… “does he mean meth? Does he mean MDMA? Does he mean piperazines? It’s all so confusing!!”

This has led me to spend countless evenings pondering the issue and I have come to a conclusion. The new members we are atracting are becoming more easily confused as each year passes by. What is the reason for this? Who knows. Perhaps deductive reasoning is no longer taught in schools. In the end, the reason for this decline in understanding is not important.

What’s important is that we protect future members from potential confusion. Do we really need a new member to purchase and drink a bottle of hydrochloric acid because they read a post here that referred to marijuana as “hydro”? Do we really need a future member to try to snort a smashed up window because someone referred to speed as “glass” on bluelight? God forbid someone tries to IV a live horse.

In conclusion, I feel that it would only be responsible to hold the rest of bluelight to the same standard that we, the fine people of the empathogen forum, are held to. Let's ban ALL drug slang on bluelight.

Who is with me? Let’s make 2014 the year we clean this cesspool of slang up.

I'm proposing a sitewide rule for all of bluelight. I believe that rule only targets this specific sub forum.

Last edited:
It was very well written, if that's of any consolation :D

It was very well written, if that's of any consolation :D

Edited my post. I saw that you linked the MED specific rule. We need to target all of bluelight with this rule.

Not to make light of your concern but I have noticed there are sometimes words that I (or others) are confused about but usually before I have a chance to type up a post asking what the heck they are talking about, someone else has beat me to it. Point being, in the forums that I visit most frequently, people always just ask if they dont know what someone is referring to! :\