Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Sister freaked me out, mix 2 different brand MDMA

Pawaini

Bluelighter
This is the story really freaked me until today, calm skills, harm reduction basics, bring my sisters back from the edge of madness.

At late 90s a new electronic músic festival was announced in Acapulco Mexico,
I never considered to go, but somehow noticed a security hole on their site and won double tickets for the whole event.

My big sister, she used to be my partner in crime, she is 8 years older, so decided to took her into the heights.

I introduced my sister into psychodelics when she was 24 and I 16, then a unusual bond was created to explore their own shadows.

The main idea was to stay the weekend, but leave earlier, so I suggested to buy 4 ecstasy pills, she agreed, and I decided to buy 2 planets and 2 Michelin’s.

We leave really excited about this adventure, our first massive music festival at the beach, together.

We showed up afternoon, as the main idea was being enough high to dance all night and leave as heat hits higher, so we just packed a few things.

We decided to mix the pills 1 planet, 1 Michelin for each one, because I wanted to try the planet as I tried the Michelin before.

My logic was limited back then, i ghosted common sense, so basically I dedided to mix a pair of suspicious pills with the good ones by double dosing, 8 hours away from home.

The pills source, a dude that swallowed 9 once and did it, i trusted because I got a good Mitsubishis. I always thought he was annoying, clingy and needy, as far i knew he is old dead because slamming shit. RIP.

So we took the pills and walk arround until started to feel it. A big rush but nothing to worry about, as hits harder, my eyes started to shake, as it happened before, not worried and keep dancing,.

Arround 2 or 3 am, my sister approached me with a cult fanatic alike grin, but she wasn’t looking at me.

Widely rise her head like looking to the horizon, scaning everything from left to right, in slow motion, and way opposite direction, totally absorbed by something unreasonable wider.

I remember feeling a little over high this time, exaggerated sharpen and hyper colorized vision, distorted senses, touching sand was unacceptable and feels ugly dirty, holding to listen to her, me partially distracted by the surrounding.

With a calm, intrigued and paused tone, she raised her hands like an orchestra director, smooth waving in the air, she stares like if seeing the unbelievable and said: “Look!, look!” astonished to her own incredulity limits. Smiled and said: “We are all lights... only lights” she insists: “ Can’t you see? Look we are lights” “We don’t need bodies, we are all lights”

Took me a minute to bring down her hyper reality, from my actual hyper reality, what I just listen.

I feel like being sucked into a automatic denial. I didn’t answer. Slowly realize, the magnitude of that overwhelming life threatening manifestation.

Meanwhile, silently, my heart beat exceded the speed limit, i felt the need to make sure it’s not a joke. asked her: “But, exactly what youre seeing?”

Since I knew MDMA don’t produce such kind of visual hallucinations. My anxiety escalated as my guilt of being the main source of the damned pills.

Both decided, without telling each other, to believe it was a posible life treathening situation.

I hold panicking and profound concerned and said : “hold on, I’ll be right back” immediately rush looking for water and ice, it seems like a eternity, running on loose sand while tripping balls not helping, the line looks infinite and I just pulled apart people.

She confesses me later: “The time you left was most horrific lifetime, it seemed like I waited hours, I feel I’m really experimenting visions way to die”

Run right back to immediately pouring it all directly into her head, to cool her down.

I dont remember her specific reaction, but I remember It worked, she seems to react, like people comes back from hypnosis at magic shows.

She looks confused and disoriented, she keeps forcing herself to answer my questions, and realizing what’s happening.

I started running in circles into my head as
unintentionally blocking a way out to a shitty situation. Stop.

Distracting her and bring into present it’s the only thing my common sense managed to do I said: “look at the sky, it isn’t a miracle” ,“Have you noticed? waking was hard, but now, it feels like we walk over clouds”....

“Look, if you pass your hand over stars, they seems brighten ”her facial expresión and her lost eye looking killed me.

I dedided not to show any sign of despair, so keep trying to bring her back from wherever she was.

I decided to approach the ocean, walked us apart from all that drug trade cover up extravaganza, to a less invasive spot.

I needed to figure where myself stands.

We sit directly into the sand, her facial expression looks a lot more relaxed, I keep thinking on redirect her attention and senses, to an specific ideas.

As I trace a mental road to move aside the eye shaking high until sun rises.

I keep merging information but fades into nothing.

Distracted again by the sand discomfort. I felt the urge to change my clothes. I ask myself, how significant the fucking sand, whole new misconceptions are.

Coast dirt talks thru my own chaos.

Start to looking on my camo cargo side leg pockets. Motivated by focusing from above, A rush thru my spine hits. The ocean breeze it’s getting colder. Brings out her pokets contents. Forgotten revelations. 2 regular toothbrushes and paste.

Both, my altered self and my sisters, keep chilling, all covered by disturbing coast dirt, washed by the obscure waves where the dry sand ends, being far from the dancing multitude feels like freedom.

I started to brush my teeth, what a divne manifestation of the heights! Sky rocketed myself from a uncontrollable nightmare memoirs, to question if the uncontrollable nightmare still there.

Rushing senses to the unbelievable.

Existence misterous formulations.

I asked to try brush her teeth, gives me a worried and mild skeptic look, I said: “Trust me, this dignifies the last hours into hedonistic actions, under the ultimate hedonistic overdose, a hedonistic shortcut to be a hedonistic living outcome.”

“No way! WTF!... OMG!!” she said while keep brushing her teeth, she. experimented the top unique human experience ever known.

“Brushing teeth is now a approved survival turn from a suspicious unintentional siblings final OD, and also a fucking great normie thing to do, to be extremely amazed and totally satisficed while conquer the heights”

I feel her soul returned right into her body, a whole new kind of awakening happened in her mouth, revealed the unknown, beyond whatever happened hours ago.

The morning light uncovers the afterwards of psychodelia remains, green and grey greasy faces with limited tonalities can be observed right over vibrating bodies.

Daylight killed it, daylight nemesis, gives a fuck.

For me and my sister those pills knocked out so bad, we can barely process from scratch about how put ourselves back home.

As the humid heat rises the more miserable reality appears.

Exhausted after tripping at the edge of unknown, riding a overstimulated brain in between multiple realities, minimal energy it’s left to abandon the damned place with any kind of emotion.

I can only think to swim thru my misery into a benzos olímpic pool.

Wow, that sounds absolutely wild. Glad that you and your sister made it back in one piece! What is your drug behavior like today? Did you every try street MDMA again?