• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Single tab which has 25I-NBOMe HCl, 25H-NBOMe HCl, 25C-NBOMe HCl, and 25B-NBOMe HCl

tinytacos

Greenlighter
Got this the other day. Girlfriend is at work, figured I'd try it. Sounds intense, I have experience with 25D, 25I, and 25B. Anybody ever take such a combo like this? How's it go. I took it sublingual, and just waiting for the initial effects. No metallic taste which is great... just wondering what I'm in for hahaha.

You're in for being another one of the vast majority of uneducated folks around, that prefer to take shit they know is really dangerous for their bodies, instead choosing to take something with a safer profile like a lysergamide, tryptamine, classic phenetylamine, or even some DOx, just because, I don't know, save something like 5 bucks?

How that combo sounds? Stupid. Stupid like a 2C-B+2C-I+2C-E+2C-P combo. Stupid like a MDMA+bk-MDMA+ethylone+6-APBD combo. Stupid like a LSD+1P-LSD+AL-LAD+ETH-LAD+ALD-52 combo, or a cocaine+amphetamine+meth one. You get the point?

This post is meaningless if we don't know how much of each is on that tab.
250 µg? 500 µg? 1mg?

Also, is 25H-NBOME even active? 2C-H is virtually inactive, and 2,5-DMA (the DOx version) is supposed to be stimulating rather than psychedelic (and that's at doses of 100-200 miligrams). The 25H is likely an impurity, because even if it were active as a psychedelic it would probably be an order of magnitude weaker than its 4'-halogenated counterparts.

250 µg? 500 µg? 1mg?

Also, is 25H-NBOME even active? 2C-H is virtually inactive, and 2,5-DMA (the DOx version) is supposed to be stimulating rather than psychedelic (and that's at doses of 100-200 miligrams). The 25H is likely an impurity, because even if it were active as a psychedelic it would probably be an order of magnitude weaker than its 4'-halogenated counterparts.
sorry altogether 1000ug I'd imagine that's split amongst the different subs.

What's your issue? I've done nBOMEs before, thought I'm try this out. It's 1000ug, probably split into smaller doses of the four. I can say it gave me slight visuals and an uplifted feeling. That's all though. No reason to be a dick though, I'm well aware of everything you've said. Why dont you recommend me some fun things things then?

250 µg? 500 µg? 1mg?

250 µg? 500 µg? 1mg?

To reply once more, i read through the hundreds of reviews on these tabs and everybody was raving about them. Could've been faked, idk. I feel stimulated, happy, and visuals are consistent with enhanced colors. I also seem to feel like my mind is more open. Could be placebo. I was just asking if anybody had experience with this type of tab.

250 µg? 500 µg? 1mg?

I ordered 10 tabs for 5 bucks. I don't care if it's a waste. No big deal.

Just be careful about what you put in your body, but I guess you know what you're doing, it's personal for everyone I guess.

What's your issue? I've done nBOMEs before, thought I'm try this out. It's 1000ug, probably split into smaller doses of the four. I can say it gave me slight visuals and an uplifted feeling. That's all though. No reason to be a dick though, I'm well aware of everything you've said. Why dont you recommend me some fun things things then?

It's a harm reduction forum, so I guess it's a fair warning for him to give, realizing that.

25H-NBOMe has been described as terribly adrenergic feeling, which really doesn't help the already poor idea of mixing these drugs.

Actually the idea of mixing 2C-X compounds (or various 4-subbed tryptamines) has seemed interesting to me! I have combined 2 at a time but not more than that. A reason to once try that would - for me - be that natural drugs can sometimes consist of a mix of alkaloids working together and it would just be interesting to try and make a mix of synthetics to lose that "pure synthetic" feel.
However I would work up to that, first trying lower doses of a lower number of 2C-X, until getting a good feel of what would be reasonable proportions and then titrating that mix even a lot slower than pure drugs.

And that brings me to a few problems I have with your 'tab' : the mix is already decided on so you can't adjust it, and you would have to take such a tab and dissolve it so that you can have proper control of the dosage and very slowly work your way up.

To do this with a pre-mix (I despise drugs pre-mixed by others, it's a terrible idea in general), of compounds that are known to be fickle and dangerous no less... and not really having faith that you would unleash volumetric measurement on it etc..

that makes me say: just don't.

Recommending 'fun things' like other drugs out of the blue? That's not really the appropriate way to use this forum either (again for HR reasons). Why don't you check out the Beginner's FAQ and the Psychedelic Index (links at top of PD page), and just start reading many erowid reports and PD threads until you discover fascinating psychedelics that you can also use rather safely and that you can also source. That would be reasonable and responsible. Don't fuck with RCs like NBOMe's in this way please.