• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Singer Prince 'died of overdose'

I honestly doubt it was cut heroin as there would be heroin mentioned in the autopsy as it would have to be acknowledge as a possible cause while fentanyl was the final issue they decided led to princes demise. I think he probably had a fentanyl patch on... With the coke claims I was suspicious he did some coke as he got into the elevator and had a heart attack, but I could see him being given a fentanyl patch while complaining about pain to those close and how he couldn't get more percocet, which seemed to be the case. I just don't see him being an IV opiate user with his history of not being much of a drug user as far as I know. If he put a fentanyl patch on without knowing that the effect will build and stack until peak plasma levels were reached he could have slapped it on hours earlier then all of a sudden died in the elevator without really realizing it until it is too late.

Feelsbadmayun... Prince may he RIP now that there is some kind of statement while I am still wondering if it is really from the right office or not although that is just because I am unhappy with the news and hoped that it was just not something like this.

I'm surprised that Prince wasn't hip to the reality of Fent.

So it wasn't the flu? :? In all seriousness such a tragedy. Crazy if he was actually prescribed such a powerful pain killer. If the government would spend even half the money they do on the war on drugs and funneled it into rehabilitation, education, and placement programs for addicts who knows how many life's could truly be changed. Hell at least our drugs would be less cutt to shit with God knows what...

He was a jehovah's witness. No surgery or blood transfusions allowed. I had read he had really bad hip problems, but due to his religion could not get the replacement surgery he needed. The pain led him to take ever increasing amounts of narcotic pain killers. It is a sad world we live in.

He was a jehovah's witness. No surgery or blood transfusions allowed. I had read he had really bad hip problems, but due to his religion could not get the replacement surgery he needed. The pain led him to take ever increasing amounts of narcotic pain killers. It is a sad world we live in.

Yeah, it's sad what religion can do to people. And then people get offended when somebody criticizes religion.