• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! Since telehealth seems to be blowing up lately I’ve been considering trying ketamine torches - does anyone here have experience?

Regulat0r10

Bluelighter
so I deal with a serious amount of depression, anxiety, ptsd, shame, panic ect - ex heroin iv user - now on 50mg methadone for 3 years now? I’ve been diagnosed with adhd and panic attacks and was able to finally get that addressed tanks to telehealth.

So that said I was considering possibly ketamine torches. Someone on Reddit told me he’s on methadone but takes the torches for anxiety and depression and it’s like 3 days a week? I have read here that ppl say it’s better to use to combat the effects of severe opiate use disorder so would U guys say it’s best to take it as I continue to taper off methadone or when I’m completely off ? Sometimes I question if I’ll be okay getting off it but at the same time I’m at the point where I’m just Fucking sick of waking up sick, lethargic and no energy thanks to my new doc I’ve been able to get my life a bit more in order. So what do u guys think? Assuming it’s 3 doses a week, would it be beneficial to do microdoses or is it better to take full dose potentially enter K hole? OR let’s all be realh here if u have sources for some that are from Mexico labled for vet use or other ppl but I guess there are various types of different ketamine (this is all new to me) I have tried some powder from an old 🔌 so I’m not sure if the effects would be the same being that some is racematic? Or speedy? I dnt know the terms but yeah would torches be okay to take witb methadone? Would it synergize or make it less effective? And also if my new telehealth doc can write adderall does that mean he can write ketamine torches if sent to a compounding pharmacy that accepts tele-health scripts ?

Also dumb question but would this prescription show up on CURES report as well?

Ketamine can help alot with trauma, depression and anxiety. The k hole is where the healing takes place. The microdoses are for manitence.

Ketamine is addictive and can quickly get out of hand. The anti depressive effects last like 1-2 weeks. Idk what a cures report is.

There is racemic ketamine and s-iso ketamine. Racemic lasts a little big longer and has stronger body high imo. S-iso is shorter but way more of a head trip usually makes me feel more dizzy than racemic. S-iso is also more psychedelic, but honestly I don't even notice the difference in the k hole.

I read a few posts and thought I’d add my own experience as it will certainly pertain to OP question.
The difference is I’ve got racemic ketamine intranasal spray 200mg
I’ve been on maintenance for OUD SUD using buprenorphenine for over a decade. In fact there’s another handle I could not recover here on Bluelight “miltecnico” but I’ve worked tirelessly to taper my opiates off down below 2 mg is the difference maker. Indeed I found ‘jumping’ off too horrendous so I will rotate my use with some small >5mg liquid methadone and only take my bupe (subox) in cut little pieces. Ketamine has been great
My first treatment was from a friends “troche” 250mg which was orally disintegrating however I didn’t use like that bc was in a bag so I did very small like bumps which one 250 mg pill lasted me a week. I was amazed by the strength I had to finally resist opiates.
Utterly astonished I spoke to my Dr and he agreed to trial me on nasal spray generic ketamine from compound pharmacy.
It seems like not exactly as potent. The Rx is three sprays in each nostril every three days. 6 spray equal 200 mg. Well it does work I agree that micro dosing is most likely not as helpful as the “psychedelic” response.
I am also adhd with anxiety and receive narcotics (yes I live in FL)
I’m eager to find out more about infusion therapy and wish everyone depressed or otherwise in need of mental health to be safe and good luck there’s much to learn about these still. Cannabis is your friend thanks to God.
I’ve often wanted nothing more than to detox and forget my dependence for opiates yet I’ve tried to be safe.
I have been revived with Narcan only once in the past and would not like to go through that ever again.
So I see there’s a new buprenorphenine under 1 mg (200-900 mcg) sublingual AFAIK and that will help seriously reduce your tolerance but i’ll hold my beliefs that once non naïve forever non opiate naïve.
To summarize I liken subs to nicorette in they are not cigs and bupe ≠ opiate (sensation, pain relief, especially over 2 mg where is not a as much a full agonist and more partial) but kill the intense craving it will and lower your tolerance it can.
A lot is dependent on personal dedication. Support matters greatly so attend to commorbidities (I’ve often been told no opiates and benzos) when I was an addict it didn’t kill me so under regulation and intelligent dosage I have a firm grasp of my health issues and risks. Understand honesty is your friend and so should your physician be, risk vs reward always trump your feelings! Allow for the “critique of pure reasoning” and you’ll be fine. Take care to listen not just talk and one day live a life free from society bias about drugs.
For further reading check Dr Carl Hart book “ Drug Use for Grown Ups”
we can and are going forward and progress is evident if one looks hard (marijuana) but there’s lots to do still and so many good people who are in bad way because our system is f’d up.
Sorry for ranting. It’s my passion my pain my pleasure.
W love

Ive been reading the book "ketamine for depression" and he suggests keybumps of 10mg under the tongue for 3-4 minutes then spit it out. Incredible effect on anxiety. Def worth seriously exploring

Suggestion to OP: Have you looked into Iboga?. It could help you get a good opiate total reset.

Its not an easy take, but it can change drastically your life for the better.

Sure, ket and some analogues like DMXE could help too and are more accesible but Iboga will probably go direct to the root causes

Last edited: