• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Silver tarnish

Shooting up used filters is not a great idea (though ive done before years ago when i was desperate).

Not sure what you mean by silver tarnish though.

It sounds like a terrible idea. Absolutely toxic, there's no way this is a good a idea. I know of people being laid up for months with permanent issues and / or dying from shooting dirty shots and this is a real good fast track to sepsis aka blood poisoning.

A friend of mine developed a cyst on her spine which was not totally operable, they had to hit the spine to remove it and now she's in a wheelchair paralyzed from waist down. She had 2 types of sepsis going through this and barely lived.

She is paralyzed from waist down but in a shit load of pain. Imagine that. She used to be a figure skater..

They also won't give her proper opiate level pain treatment except some shit low dose suboxone because she's an opiate addict. Now she's in major pain but doctors won't give her a bit that's good.

Tarnish from a real silver spoon. My filters had a greenish tinge to them.
It sounds like a terrible idea. Absolutely toxic, there's no way this is a good a idea. I know of people being laid up for months with permanent issues and / or dying from shooting dirty shots and this is a real good fast track to sepsis aka blood poisoning.

A friend of mine developed a cyst on her spine which was not totally operable, they had to hit the spine to remove it and now she's in a wheelchair paralyzed from waist down. She had 2 types of sepsis going through this and barely lived.

She is paralyzed from waist down but in a shit load of pain. Imagine that. She used to be a figure skater..

They also won't give her proper opiate level pain treatment except some shit low dose suboxone because she's an opiate addict. Now she's in major pain but doctors won't give her a bit that's good.
That sounds horrible. Thank you for the advice

Tarnish from a real silver spoon. My filters had a greenish tinge to them.

That sounds horrible. Thank you for the advice
So osxidized metal. Yeah I really hope you take the advice, you’re welcome for it any time. Please dont do this.