Film Silver Linings Playbook

rate this film:

• [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/1star.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Care

Bluelight Crew
This movie was incredible.

I totally fell in love with both of the quirky main characters, Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence are terrific.

All around a well done feel good type of movie.

Anyone else seen it?

i have care.

i found it endearing

yet neurotic.

<3

...kytnism...:|

I was especially impressed with Cooper, I never saw him as a serious actor before this. He really pulled the basket case thing off well.

Where's the star rating thing at the top?

I would give it 4 to 5 stars. Original plot line, AMAZING acting, great fucking movie :)

I really don't get the hype..

I found it a complete bore.. it was so predictable and the attempts at humour were incredibly stale.

I am biased, because I tend to dislike this sort of film anyway, but still..

Jennifer Lawrence won best actress for her part in this movie, well deserved

This movie was brilliant. Made me laugh so much, especially when he throws Lord of the Flies through the window and the psychiatrist turns up at the football. I think I'll watch it again. And yeah Jennifer Lawrence is a hotty

The media don't leave stars alone much hey -

Jennifer Lawrence has been seen on holiday in Hawaii enjoying a suspicious rolled up cigarette.
In revealing pictures the newly anointed Oscar-winning actress is seen clasping a fat roll up in her fingers and a bottle of wine.
And in other pictures that have emerged the 22-year-old can clearly be seen taking a draw on the roll up.k

article-2285882-1859F1F1000005DC-553_306x601.jpg

article-2285882-1859F6C1000005DC-931_306x601.jpg

It may come as some surprise just days after the actress was seen lapping up the applause of her peers at the Academy Awards where she took home the Best Actress award for her stunning turn in Silver Linings Playbook.
The Silver Linings Playbook star looked happy and relaxed, which may well have been in part thanks to a glass of wine and her cheeky smoke.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...e-glass-wine-suspicious-cigarette-Hawaii.html

goofy way to hold a joint. i went to the movie theater--which i almost never do--to see this. but i was too drunk and don't remember a second of it. guess i'll just wait for blu-ray.

overall i enjoyed this film a lot

i could relate to a lot of the main character's deal (searching for self-improvement)

and mostly i fell in love with jennifer lawrence, shes vry sxy in this flick!

even more sex appeal now i know she smokes weed ;)

8/10!

tumblr_miudazOkac1s67uvio4_250.gif

The acting was great but the story was boring. I didn't particularly like it.

we watched this again last night, simply for de nero and in hopes of seeing something i perhaps missed the first time viewing this film; but again concluded its a modern day dirty dancing on pharmaceuticals.

...kytnism...:|

This is already one my fav. flicks, I downloaded the pre-Oscar DVD screener back in late January & thought it was amazing - I've watched it close to 20 times & I will buy a copy of the DVD at the weekend which I rarely do if I've already seen a film..there was very little wrong with the movie IMO it was almost perfect.... I should qualify my opinion by stating that this genre of family drama type movies is one of my favourite movie genres (I think it's better described as a drama than a rom-com although it is of course a romantic film as well).. Anyway this film was just amazing to me, I would advise anybody to see it, 10/10 - modern day classic

Jennifer Lawrence was amazing in the movie well deserved for winning the best actress academy award!

^ I wasn't thoroughly impressed by the film, but Jennifer Lawrence gave an outstanding performance.

^ Didn't you write a more in depth summary of what you thought of the film? Or did you write it in -

Tell us about the last film you saw, mate [EXTENDED DIRECTORS CUT] thread?