L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Silly people

snmfmy

Bluelighter
Who here lets their dog give them kisses or lick their face and their lips, but won't lick their girlfriend or boyfriend's ass?

I mean your dog definitely licks their ass and they're sexual organs all day long and then you let them kiss you but won't give your boyfriend or girlfriend a rim job.

I think that's some hilarious shit.

Comments?

And for the record I let my dog lick my face and give me kisses and I definitely eat ass.

Uhm.

I let him lick anybody who lets him. We me and my girlfriend sleep with him between us. I have a french bulldog. I do nor mind him lick my face . If I get any disease from this I am fucked aswell.

I let him lick anybody who lets him. We me and my girlfriend sleep with him between us. I have a french bulldog. I do nor mind him lick my face . If I get any disease from this I am fucked aswell.

Same here. He is a small breed, so I'm usually not happy when someone with a larger dog goes too close to him, but if my boy wants to lick someone, and the person doesn't mind it, I'm usually okay with it - One time, a little boy (around 3-4, I'm really bad with guessing kid's ages) petted him in that awkward kis manner, when hos hole palm is wide open, fingers spread. My boy licked him, and the kis nearly melted, laughing and showing his palm to his mom :D After that he spinkeled a handful of grass in my boy, saying "he deserves flowers" That was the point when I melted :D

He sleeps between us, and I kiss him goodnight every day and sometimes I'm not quick enough to move when he wants to return the kiss. But I don't mind it, honestly. I saw people eating McDonalds fries with the same dirty hands, as they were holding on to public transport for four hour - I would rather lick a stray cat, than eat for the fries like this.

And I don't want to lick my bf's ass :D He would not be comfortable with that, and I would have hair between my teeth for weeks.

I kiss both my dogs and would definitely rim my honey, but since day one his little tushie is off limits. I offered mine to him and got denied with that one too. Okay then. 😇