L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Silent orgasm?

Happyness_J

Greenlighter
Is it normal not to be a screamer or loud when I have an orgasm? When my boyfriend goes down on me I'll have an orgasm but I usually just moan and my breathing gets heavy.
I can't cum vaginally but I know usually after he finishes my legs will shake and the feeling of a huge orgasm will happen but usually that's it. There were times when the bed was wet. Is it possible that I had an orgasm even if it wasn't a full blown orgasm? Should I have him go down on me then?

Length and girth isn't the problem. I think it might just be me.

Advice?

Yes it is normal not to scream during orgasm. If your legs are shaking and your sheets are wet - what more do you want :D

Some ladies do the screaming and moaning just to be dramatic and please the guy so he thinks he is some sex God..guys don't really scream so why should girls be that much different?.I've had both..some girls scream ooh myyy gooodd or some absurdity and moan, some just kinda breath heavy and their body twitches and shakes..and some just say get the hell off me your worthless

You can react however you want. If you don't scream that's fine! Every person orgasms differently.

And many females can't orgasm through penetration. Often times, oral is the only thing that works for us :p :)

I cum silent sometimes too. And my boyfriend(s) have massive dicks so you're fine :)