• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Silent Hill

Plane N SIM Pill

Bluelighter
The Silent Hill games are iconic for their eerieness. In my opinion, the series sent shivers down your spine, unlike anything Resident Evil could hope to do. They were the highlight of me personally for the PS2 era, and it's sad that after the PS3 era arrived, games in the genre gradually became shooters. At least for a number of years. There's been a recent improvement.

But after 2015, with the spat that Hideo Kojima had with his former employers, Konami, the franchise has been dormant ever since. Kojima then went and made Death Standing, which is all a bit... meh!

Various stories exist of the Silent Hill series possibly coming back. Such as these ones...

What do you think? Is it too far gone?

Definitely they should,atleast a decent re boot for the next gen systems. It seems like it may have actually already been in the works according to the leaker that outted GOW. I'd really like to see Dead Space remakes working too. Dead space was fuckin nuts too.

i dunno if you feel the need to verify the mood, to like have a quick check. Is more of an auto pilot, it is.. how often does akira yamaoka soundtracks come up into the game? a few times but in the story.. his music is the story. Even by today standards, withhis Panasonics those old analogs vhs because you can create white noise outta vhs lace tapes, the little thing that has the whatever is stored but you make music outta it. Ways like this that young cats don't catch, a master in ambiental music as well

I would agree that the "music" was the eeriest part. Damn atmosphere changes and the music does as well and anxieties arise like a mf. lol