• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Signs of to much herion in you

Poppinmolly

Bluelighter
How do you tell when you take the max amount of herion your body can handle safely / snorting brown powder herion

aside from nodding very hard (which is often actually a serious OD mistaken for a very heavy nod), there really aren't any signifiers that tell you the difference between a recreational and fatal dose - hence why heroin is just so dangerous

There is none because the body signaled to itself that it's A okay. A stethoscope is pretty cheap, though. You usually stop breathing first before your heart goes to a dangerously slow rate, but at least you have some measurement.

^ she is totally wrong, there are many signs; red eyes, confusion, drowsiness/sleepiness, skin going pale to blue, loud snoring/gurgling, collapse to name just a few off the top of my head and as i mentioned in my earlier post, most of these are just confused with an extremely powerful nod but, unlike a nod, the person isn't high, they're dying. always take heroin around people if you can and let someone know what you're taking if you do, carry naloxone/narcan on yourself whenever you use so that you can administer to someone or have someone administer to you if you're the one ODing (and once again, if you're with people let them know you have narcan on you).

stay safe