• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Signs of really good coke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucidDrip

Greenlighter
Hello! So I got a gram of some coke from a new dealer for about [no price discussion] and I have been using for maybe 3 hours now snorting lines every 30 mins or so. But what I noticed was this coke doesn't clog my nose at all. It has a weird smell to me, it smells like a "clean gas" if that makes any sense its a nice light smell of gas but it also smells clean like the doctors or something. Now the real kicker is I have been doing this coke for about 3 hours and 2 small lines maybe the size of a match will have me high for well over 30 mins. Also the fact my nose is 100% open this isn't normal for me when I do coke normally ill snort water in between lines but not with this stuff! My nose is still numb so it feels a little weird but I can breathe through both nostrils. I know that you can't really tell how good you coke is without shipping it off for a test but does this sound like good stuff to you guys?

Last edited by a moderator:
If the duration of the high is 30mins or more and your nose is numb I would make the ASSUMPTION that you indeed have good blow. I would sure as hell hope so at x a g. The smell you mentioned is part of the process to create cocaine hcl, you more than likely got rather fresh product. Enjoy

Hello! So I got a gram of some coke from a new dealer for about xxxxx and I have been using for maybe 3 hours now snorting lines every 30 mins or so. But what I noticed was this coke doesn't clog my nose at all. It has a weird smell to me, it smells like a "clean gas" if that makes any sense its a nice light smell of gas but it also smells clean like the doctors or something. Now the real kicker is I have been doing this coke for about 3 hours and 2 small lines maybe the size of a match will have me high for well over 30 mins. Also the fact my nose is 100% open this isn't normal for me when I do coke normally ill snort water in between lines but not with this stuff! My nose is still numb so it feels a little weird but I can breathe through both nostrils. I know that you can't really tell how good you coke is without shipping it off for a test but does this sound like good stuff to you guys?

What you are smelling is probably residual ether or some other pulling solvent.

It's actually a good price for where I got it, and it's the same price local but for some ok stuff :p

That may be a good price for you or your friends because ya'll don't have any real connects, buts its not a good price. As in even if you are in a country where coke is really rare, at that price it just doesn't make any sense to do coke except once for the novelty of it.

That may be a good price for you or your friends because ya'll don't have any real connects, buts its not a good price. As in even if you are in a country where coke is really rare, at that price it just doesn't make any sense to do coke except once for the novelty of it.
Yeah, he's right. You can get a 16th for 3/4 of what you gave for that gram, but as long as it was worth it to you, it was worth it, IMHO.

I personally don't have the balls to go around asking for blow just because the stigma I guess but from where I got it most prices are x and the only reason it was x was because I wanted to get my thread closed.

I'm closing this since you guys can't seem to understand that price discussion isn't allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.