• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Signs of quality amp OR not at all?

Antiprosynthesis

Bluelighter
Im talking about levo dextro amphetamine, it seemed to me as strong speed had a strong smell and stinged you nose a lot, but i heard these could be Signs of lesser quality amps and Both would originate from impurities of the production process - is it really just.illusion By way of association that stronger smell And stinging in the nose means stronger amps?

Also a Lot of ppl think that good amps should be paste, but personally i doubt this and think dry speed could possibly be Just as good?

And lastly, does amps that create little bumps that hurt on Both in the nose As quite on the tongue and causing infections like in the troath mean its lesser quality amps OR does this happen with all amps?

Pure amphetamine salts are a white crystalline powder,, so yes "dry amphetamine" has a higher upper limit on how pure it can be. But it's really easy to cut, you could have 99% pure amp but if it's cut with 4 times the weight in cut then it will be weak.

There's no way to tell purity for the layman besides sending it out to get tested. The best way to get purer amp is to do an acetone wash to remove impurities and certain cuts

Pure amphetamine salts are a white crystalline powder,, so yes "dry amphetamine" has a higher upper limit on how pure it can be. But it's really easy to cut, you could have 99% pure amp but if it's cut with 4 times the weight in cut then it will be weak.

There's no way to tell purity for the layman besides sending it out to get tested. The best way to get purer amp is to do an acetone wash to remove impurities and certain cuts
I thought levo dextro amp sulfate was only possible to have a max purity of around something like 73% and when higher IT would be liquid?

This is the information.i got on a dutch drug forum ...

Do you know anything about smell OR Sting in the nose say anything about quality, or does this sais too little about IT so IT stays nothing but speculation?

And how strong is amp exactly? If i look at how extremely strong i consider 69% to be, i doubt I would survive pure speed - is it even possible to use pure amps? I dont consider this amp to be as powerful As Meth - which produced stronger (side-) effects and produced even more stimulation and postponed the effects of sleep deprivation more - however i feel like this amp is stronger in producing euphoria - OR does this mean i simply had low quality Meth (which would surprise me a bit)?

Last edited:
And how strong is amp exactly? If i look at how extremely strong i consider 69% to be, i doubt I would survive pure speed - is it even possible to use pure amps? I dont consider this amp to be as powerful As Meth - which produced stronger (side-) effects and produced even more stimulation and postponed the effects of sleep deprivation more - however i feel like this amp is stronger in producing euphoria - OR does this mean i simply had low quality Meth (which would surprise me a bit)?
I've never used amphetamine paste. All I've ever used is pure pharma amphetamines, adderall, which is 75% d-amp and 25% l-amp, or dexedrine which is 100% d-amp. It can be very strong, I do not like taking more than 40mg. 60mg will have me tweaked out for 12+ hours and is not that enjoyable to me. I have seen kids overdose on 80-100mg and go to the hospital. So yeah, it's pretty strong.

Meth is curiously a bit different, because even though it's definitely stronger than adderall you can also use a lot more of it, in my experience, because it has less forced tweakish side effects -or- you can simply ignore them more.

Amphetamines seems to have a "max dose" you can take before the physical side effects overtake the euphoria, meth doesn't seem to have that problem as much.

I've never used amphetamine paste. All I've ever used is pure pharma amphetamines, adderall, which is 75% d-amp and 25% l-amp, or dexedrine which is 100% d-amp. It can be very strong, I do not like taking more than 40mg. 60mg will have me tweaked out for 12+ hours and is not that enjoyable to me. I have seen kids overdose on 80-100mg and go to the hospital. So yeah, it's pretty strong.

Meth is curiously a bit different, because even though it's definitely stronger than adderall you can also use a lot more of it, in my experience, because it has less forced tweakish side effects -or- you can simply ignore them more.

Amphetamines seems to have a "max dose" you can take before the physical side effects overtake the euphoria, meth doesn't seem to have that problem as much.

I also used d amps but these never were as strong as levo dextro amp sulfate even tho d amps are right turning which is a Better fit and makes Them stronger than left turning amps, of which if im not mistaken Ritalin is is An example... (Tho i found Ritalin to be way more potent than dex amp, but Ritalin i insuflated and dex amp i only took via oral roa...)

Btw is insufflation spelled correctly this way?
However, Levo amp is left turning, so speed paste, which is levo dextro amp, meaning IT contains Both right- as well as left turning amps,. which make IT more stronger and im.not 100% sure of what im about To say so someone correct me if im wrong, but i consider IT possible that levo dextro amp is Both the strongest as well as the only right- and left turning amp...(besides Meth amp, and is Meth amp Both right- and left turning?)

Last edited:
L-amp has a lot more of a physical component to it, thus more side effects than pure d-amp.

speed paste is racemic and contains both right? not sure

L-meth is even less psychoactive than L-amp from what I understand

L-amp has a lot more of a physical component to it, thus more side effects than pure d-amp.

speed paste is racemic and contains both right? not sure

L-meth is even less psychoactive than L-amp from what I understand
I think you are correct, i believe the power of Levo dextro amp may very well be in its synergetic effect and be holistic by nature, however this is based on the information i know and i know very little...

Do you have any idea if Meth is racemic and.consists out of Both left and right? I do feel like if Meth is essentially different as It is produced with the main ingrediënt ephedra, while levo dextro amp is in essence synthetic ephedra...

And do you know anything about if Levo dex amp is unique in how powerful IT is and in that IT is Both left and right, not considering Meth amp fn since i dont know this about Meth ...

It seems there also exist some things like dex Meth amp and dex methylphenidade...

Last edited:
Some meth is racemic, some is mostly d-meth, it depends on how it was synthesized and the level of skill or the equipment they have. L-meth is not that easy to separate from D-meth. Depends on the part of the world you live in.

I'm not too familiar with L-dex. I was once prescribed a medication evekeo which is racemic amphetamine, 50/50 L-amp and D-amp, so I assume it does have some medical uses. I never tried that pill though because my insurance didn't cover it, couldn't fill the prescription.

Some meth is racemic, some is mostly d-meth, it depends on how it was synthesized and the level of skill or the equipment they have. L-meth is not that easy to separate from D-meth. Depends on the part of the world you live in.

I'm not too familiar with L-dex. I was once prescribed a medication evekeo which is racemic amphetamine, 50/50 L-amp and D-amp, so I assume it does have some medical uses. I never tried that pill though because my insurance didn't cover it, couldn't fill the prescription.
Very interesting, so does this mean all racemic amps are a mixture of l amp and d amp?

I believe so, but again all I've ever done is pharma amps
Maybe i was wrong about that right is always stronger than left, however in practice this might most likely very well be right, there also is something like levo methadone which could be fifty Times stronger than right methadone...

Meth i believe is always racemic too...

According to my research dex methylphenidatde is in rare cases prescribed over here ergo should be able to get your hands on some clinical grade, IT seems dex Methamphetamine would be something else...

Last edited:
Well stronger is subjective here I think. In general levo is more physical and dex is more mental
Indeed,.i also believed this to be the case, however - i could be mistaken - i believed that racemic amp was actually considered to be stronger, but ill research IT again, but if you have a strong mental effect and you start adding a physical effect to IT, doesn't this already imply that its simply stronger because of that?

Correction, i said Meth probably always was racemic, this is like you say i believe to be wrong...

I also found yet another source saying Levo dex amp sulfaat van be up To 86% pure, but im not sure as to how much i van trust this source...

Edit I found yet another source again claiming that levo dextro amp sulfaat is, like i originally assumed, only 73% pure at the most...

I dont know what to believe anymore... This is all information originating from the same source...

Last edited:
Also IT seems to be the case that dex amp (r) has bigger impact on dopamines making IT more mental and levo amp (l) has bigger impact on (nor) adrenalines making IT more physical...

Maybe that's why i noticed so little of dex amp and so much from ritalin, since i probably suffer dopamine depletion and feel highly stimmed by (nor) adrenalines...

Has anyone ever used dex (r) methamphetamines and if so, what was this like?

All street Meth seems to be racemic...

Last edited:
I thought levo dextro amp sulfate was only possible to have a max purity of around something like 73% and when higher IT would be liquid?

This is a myth perpetuated by darkweb vendors who haven't got a clue what they're talking about.

Amphetamine base is a corrosive, volatile and highly reactive liquid which is no use to man nor beast in that form.

But react it with sulphuric acid and you get amphetamine sulphate salt.

For any given weight of amphetamine sulphate, around 73% of that will consist of the amphetamine molecule with the remainder being the sulphate anion. This is where the myth has come from.

It's very possible to produce near to 100% pure amphetamine sulphate, which is the desired product.

100% amphetamine base is NOT desired.

Last edited:
@Antiprosynthesis i am not sure if some of your questions are 100 % answered. Possibly they have. But to succinctly confirm a few things:

1. Amphetamine exists in two enantiomers. Some molecule ( C9H13N) in terms of atoms, but mirror image in structure. Strictly speaking pure amphetamine is tje racemic base - which is a clear liquid at room temperature. What you get in solid street speed or methamphetamine is a salt.

2. ‘Racemic’ amphetamines, by definition are 50 % d-isomer (right-handed) and 50 % l-isomer (left-handed).

3. The d-isomer is the more ‘psychoactive’ with more pronounced effects in the Central Nervous System. It delivers most of the euphoria. The strength or potency of illegal amphetamines is usually calculated by the % of it which is d-meth. Anything that is 100 % l-meth is considered to have minimal potency/strength and is garbage. Although you’ll get prosecuted for it just the same.

4. The l-isomer has more pronounced effects in the Sympathetic/Peripheral Nervous System. It contributes more to some of the typically unpleasant effects of amphetamines - it triggers the ‘flight or fight’ response.

5. All of the above also applies to meth.

6. The common P2P method of making meth results in racemic meth. This means 50 % if it is worthless to your typical meth fiend. However with a few more steps (which cost more to the manufacturer) l-meth can be converted into d-meth.

7. The more desireable method of making meth (there are several different reaction paths each with a different name) produces 100 % d-meth. The good stuff!! But it requires now very hard to source precursors like ephedrine, pseudoephidrine, etc.

8. If you are in Western Europe then I am sorry to break it you, but you are in one of the worst parts of the world to get high quality speed (amphetamine sulfate) or methamphetamine. That’s not to say quality does not exist - just that all the data from official sources indicate that generally the quality is garbage.

Thank you a lot for your reply, i Find IT very interesting...
.what do you consider to be bad quality? I find my amp already way too strong stuff, i used 2.5 g on 8 days and nights Non stop binging on such small doses and so little redosing and at such a low price...

If i quit redosing it still takes several days before I get Any sleep, this is a level in of extreme that actually Belonged To my past and i dont really want in my current life but IT seems a.nessecary sacrifice...

And the d isomer works stronger on dopamine? And the l isomer more on (nor) adrenline? Probably since its the fight flight reflex...

I only know the most managable way of making Meth the Crystal methode...

@Antiprosynthesis i am not sure if some of your questions are 100 % answered. Possibly they have. But to succinctly confirm a few things:

1. Amphetamine exists in two enantiomers. Some molecule ( C9H13N) in terms of atoms, but mirror image in structure. Strictly speaking pure amphetamine is tje racemic base - which is a clear liquid at room temperature. What you get in solid street speed or methamphetamine is a salt.

2. ‘Racemic’ amphetamines, by definition are 50 % d-isomer (right-handed) and 50 % l-isomer (left-handed).

3. The d-isomer is the more ‘psychoactive’ with more pronounced effects in the Central Nervous System. It delivers most of the euphoria. The strength or potency of illegal amphetamines is usually calculated by the % of it which is d-meth. Anything that is 100 % l-meth is considered to have minimal potency/strength and is garbage. Although you’ll get prosecuted for it just the same.

4. The l-isomer has more pronounced effects in the Sympathetic/Peripheral Nervous System. It contributes more to some of the typically unpleasant effects of amphetamines - it triggers the ‘flight or fight’ response.

5. All of the above also applies to meth.

6. The common P2P method of making meth results in racemic meth. This means 50 % if it is worthless to your typical meth fiend. However with a few more steps (which cost more to the manufacturer) l-meth can be converted into d-meth.

7. The more desireable method of making meth (there are several different reaction paths each with a different name) produces 100 % d-meth. The good stuff!! But it requires now very hard to source precursors like ephedrine, pseudoephidrine, etc.

8. If you are in Western Europe then I am sorry to break it you, but you are in one of the worst parts of the world to get high quality speed (amphetamine sulfate) or methamphetamine. That’s not to say quality does not exist - just that all the data from official sources indicate that generally the quality is garbage.
Forgot to quote you.

wualityThank you a lot for your reply, i Find IT very interesting...
.what do you consider to be bad quality?
With methamphetamine I consider anything less than 95 % pure methamphetamine. (d+l) to be low quality. At this level there are no cuts, only manufacturing residues which can be cleaned out.

However it is not practical to determine the ratio of d- to l- enantiomers in meth (it is quite possible with a fairly cheap piece of equipment but not really practical). However it is widely believed (including by me) that at least some l-meth in a majority d-meth batch is optimal. Exactly how much? I have no idea. But not too much. If it’s too much it is noticeably jittery rather than euphoric and ‘horny’.
I find my amp already way too strong stuff, i used 2.5 g on 8 days and nights Non stop binging on such small doses and so little redosing and at such a low price...
2.5 g is a lot. With street speed when I first started using it 30 years ago and long before I ever heard of meth an IV dose of 0.1-0.3 grams would keep me wide awake and running around with a non-stop motormouth for AT LEAST 36 hours. it took a couple of years before I really noticed tolerance.

Even today, it would take me at least 2 weeks to smoke my way through 2.5 g of quality meth. Maybe longer because I will not stay awake more than 72 hours under any circumstances and knock myself out to avoid psychosis after about 48 hourss.

If I slept each night and just took enough to keep me energised and enthusiastic each day it could 2.5 g could last me a month at least (except not, because it is so moreish).

But when not taking meth, for the last. 5 years I have gotten a solid 12 hour working day completed taking only 30 mg of Amphetamine Sulfate. For your 2.5 grams I would get 80 days - not 8.
If i quit redosing it still takes several days before I get Any sleep, this is a level in of extreme that actually Belonged To my past and i dont really want in my current life but IT seems a.nessecary sacrifice...

And the d isomer works stronger on dopamine? And the l isomer more on (nor) adrenline? Probably since its the fight flight reflex...
It is not so simple. It is one of the big myths of drugs that they have is singular mechanism of action via one receptor type. Amphetamine activates possibly up to a dozen receptor types in different parts of the brain. It is somewhat “selective” if that is the right word (it’s not) in that it generates euphoria and locomotor activity through increasing synaptic dopamine and norepinephrine in the striatum. But its behaviour reinforcement and motivational effects are produced through just enjancing dopamine in the mesolimbic pathway.

Put most simply, and as I understand it, amphetamine does not act particularly strongly on the monoamine receptors themselves directly (i’e dopamine, norepinephrine, serotonin et al). Rather it is a full agonist of the TAAR1 receptor - it’s flow through effects on the different monoamines depends on the concentration of TAAR1 receptors in different parts of the brain. I find it useful to think of the whole things as kind of a cascading waterflow.

D-amp is 4 x stronger at binding to TAAR1 receptors than L-amp - which partially accounts for the differential effects. ...