• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

signs of high

Status
Not open for further replies.

rushCrafter90

Greenlighter
what are the telltale signs of reaching a high off xanax as well as percocet (taken separately not in combination) to ensure i have reached a safe level to ride with i have read about the "euphoria" you can have with opioids however i habe never felt exactly as tho i was euphoric please help

I have never taken Xanax and the one time I had a benzo which was valium for dental surgery I did not get a high from it.

Percocets and other opiates will make you feel euphoric and you will feel a rush of euphoria from them, and you will nod, as well as nausea and itching. Even extremely low doses of opiates such as 5mg or 10mg of a Percocet will give you euphoria especially if you have zero tolerance or a low tolerance to opiates. There's no need to take more than those dosages since you may not have much of a tolerance, if you choose to use Percocets.

Some people do not get a high from opiates and just feel the nausea and itching, and pain relief. Be extremely careful with opiates and benzos as you know they are dangerous mixed together and with alcohol, and both are extremely addictive.

Last edited:
Alprazolam does not exactly cause a euphoria for me, but RC benzos such as etizolam and clonazolam do.

The euphoria generated by oxycodone is more greatly enjoyed by users in general, most of whom will consider benzos to be not euphoric or maybe even dysphoric.

For a first time user, 1 mg of Xanax should be the maximum intake.

Yes and for a first time user on opiates, 15 MGS of oxycodone is a good dose.

I'm really tempted to close this. You have to figure these things out yourself. We really cannot tell you what dosage of a given drug will make you feel the way you want to feel. The dosage I would take would probably kill you, for instance. You need to approach your drug use scientifically and not do stupid things like taking extreme dosages. If you're a novice user of depressants, for what it's worth, I really cannot condone using Benzodiazepines and Opioids in concert. It's not safe.

I'm really tempted to close this. You have to figure these things out yourself. We really cannot tell you what dosage of a given drug will make you feel the way you want to feel. The dosage I would take would probably kill you, for instance. You need to approach your drug use scientifically and not do stupid things like taking extreme dosages. If you're a novice user of depressants, for what it's worth, I really cannot condone using Benzodiazepines and Opioids in concert. It's not safe.

I agree with Keif since euphoria differs from person to person. We are a harm reduction community so please read our forum guidelines.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/441015-BDD-Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.