• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Signs of a coke user?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stovepipe

Bluelighter
Bluelighters....I've suspected my GF has been using coke for a while now but she denies it till the sun comes up. We are very honest with each other but I read a couple texts of hers that prove otherwise. Tried finding some kind of evidence other than the texts to prove she is using as the signs to me seem obvious. I told her I knew about a friend of hers that was a dealer and that he offered to get her high a couple times. She admitted to him doing it but denies she ever did it that night or any other night. She wonders how I found out about the guy but I cant tell her I read her texts. One of them he told her his guy is in town, she responded I have no money, but he said dont worry about it. She did admit that night people were doing it but she never did. Later that day she said, you know what, there was coke at the party and If i did a line whats the big deal, Im a grown women, you dont control me.

The reason I believe she has a mild addiction is due to her constantly touching, pinching or whipping her nose. I mean 15-20 times an hr. Ive called her out so many times cause I have never in my life seen anyone touch their nose so much. She always says her nose ring itches, or her nose is runny. Last night I truly felt she lied about being at work alone waiting for the repair guy to finish fixing the oven. She came home super late, her pupils were dilated and she kept touching her nose. She recently got bronchitis which I believe is due to snorting. I myself have gotten it in the past for that very reason. She has never had it in the 2 years we've been together. It doesn't matter how many times I ask she denies it. Not sure why I am trying so hard to catch her. Its just I do not like being lied to. She has lied to me many times in the past and I caught her. Would I be better off just letting this go? When someone you love tells you they love you then lies to you, it really hurts a lot. I know I am better off without her but I do truly love her.

why? in what way would you be better off without her?
Because she started telling me little white lies long ago. I am a very honest and truthful person and nothing I hate more than a liar. She always made me think she was hiding things from me. Well I caught her in some lies red handed. The 1% doubt I have in her has driven me crazy to say the least. Always trying to find dirt on her, always wondering if shes telling the truth, always thinking she is hiding things from me. Going through her phone and social media more often than I should.

Heck no one should stoop that low, she just gave me so many reasons to think shes dishonest. Unfortunately I found out she is. It has literately driven me crazy. I broke up with her over it. We are just living as if nothing happened till she moves back to her parent house many states away in a couple weeks. I just feel she is constantly hiding her addiction and other things from me. She wants me to eventually move in but little does she know I plan to never speak to her again once she is gone.

It's pretty easy to tell if someone is using cocaine... constant trips to bathroom / secluded area, credit card / rolled up bill with white debris, constant "sniffling" to help with drip, angry, on edge, short fused when coming down...

If your at the bar and some dude goes in the bathroom twice in 20 minutes, it's probably not his bladder.

Bluelighters....I've suspected my GF has been using coke for a while now but she denies it till the sun comes up. We are very honest with each other but I read a couple texts of hers that prove otherwise. Tried finding some kind of evidence other than the texts to prove she is using as the signs to me seem obvious. I told her I knew about a friend of hers that was a dealer and that he offered to get her high a couple times. She admitted to him doing it but denies she ever did it that night or any other night. She wonders how I found out about the guy but I cant tell her I read her texts. One of them he told her his guy is in town, she responded I have no money, but he said dont worry about it. She did admit that night people were doing it but she never did. Later that day she said, you know what, there was coke at the party and If i did a line whats the big deal, Im a grown women, you dont control me.

The reason I believe she has a mild addiction is due to her constantly touching, pinching or whipping her nose. I mean 15-20 times an hr. Ive called her out so many times cause I have never in my life seen anyone touch their nose so much. She always says her nose ring itches, or her nose is runny. Last night I truly felt she lied about being at work alone waiting for the repair guy to finish fixing the oven. She came home super late, her pupils were dilated and she kept touching her nose. She recently got bronchitis which I believe is due to snorting. I myself have gotten it in the past for that very reason. She has never had it in the 2 years we've been together. It doesn't matter how many times I ask she denies it. Not sure why I am trying so hard to catch her. Its just I do not like being lied to. She has lied to me many times in the past and I caught her. Would I be better off just letting this go? When someone you love tells you they love you then lies to you, it really hurts a lot. I know I am better off without her but I do truly love her.

Because she started telling me little white lies long ago. I am a very honest and truthful person and nothing I hate more than a liar. She always made me think she was hiding things from me. Well I caught her in some lies red handed. The 1% doubt I have in her has driven me crazy to say the least. Always trying to find dirt on her, always wondering if shes telling the truth, always thinking she is hiding things from me. Going through her phone and social media more often than I should.

Heck no one should stoop that low, she just gave me so many reasons to think shes dishonest. Unfortunately I found out she is. It has literately driven me crazy. I broke up with her over it. We are just living as if nothing happened till she moves back to her parent house many states away in a couple weeks. I just feel she is constantly hiding her addiction and other things from me. She wants me to eventually move in but little does she know I plan to never speak to her again once she is gone.

lofl m8. you are a fucking hypocrite. get over yourself.

if you weren't such a tightass she probably wouldn't be blowing other dudes for free coke.

Maybe you should live up to your own moral standards. come clean with her about reading her phone and see what she says.

This isn't the sort of thing that we do here on Bluelight. If you suspect your friend/siginificant other is using drugs and you don't like it, you're going to have to grow a pair of balls and confront them on it. That's not something that we can do for you over the internet.

Some unsolicited relationship advice? If your girlfriend lies to you all the time, you should get a new one. If you're afraid of what your girlfriend might be doing behind your back to the point that you're coming to the internet to ask complete strangers for help, you should get a new one. If someone wants to do Cocaine once in a while, that's there choice. They can experience the pro's and con's of the practice themselves. If you don't want to be involved in it and you've expressed that, but they wish to continue, then a confrontation is around the corner.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.