• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Side effects masturbating on stims

spikeycloud

Bluelighter
I absolutely love it to bate on amphetamines (like many here I presume), like on 2-FA, 4-FA 3-phenmentrazine and in the past on 3-FA. I do encounter some problems that I'm not sure that are related to the stim fapping or the method I use while under influence. Besides the fact that sober fapping is even more boring than before, I find it that I come extremely quick nowadays (1 minute or less after erect). Also it feels that the shaft is very insensitive (I masturbated with ends of a couple of usb cables on the shaft while on influence) I can imagine if you do this for hours the nerves might not stand the stimulation, even though it felt extremely good. So my question is fairly simple, it is possible that the amps can cause this effect? I use them 1-2 times a month, but I do redose sometimes and don't sleep a whole night.

This effect of course rises some concerns in my ability to enjoy sober sex. Even though my shaft is pretty insensitive I cum pretty quick (with a very weak orgasm) while my last time on amps is like 2-3 weeks ago. Can anyone relate?