• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Side-By-Side: 2mg Pfizer U94 Bars with Pressed "2mg Pfizer" U94 Bars

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I trust that sharing the above (& below - shoutout to jhjhsdi) Imgur side-by-side pics with the community may save some folks; so the screen come back positive for Flubromazolam, not just the HO-Alprazolam I was expecting.

Bars with a U94 logo were surprisingly difficult to find pill reports on, unlike those embossed with XANAX, so there's less info on this and to my knowledge, no detailed side-by-side comparisons with decent image quality. To help others identify the subtle/not-so-subtle differences between these two tablets, I've made this post in the hopes that my experience helps someone else avoid one like this happening to them, especially if they're on maintenance programs and are screened regularly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well done/thank you for sharing. I just compiled the pics into 1 and added it in differently for people's ease of viewing 👍
Fake 'xanax' bars have killed/contributed to the death of at least 10-15 people I know of in my area recently, a good handful of people in their early 20s :( and some homeless people (mainly a factor when mixed with fentadope) including one of my very best friends. RIP.
So sad.
Its a big problem imo. The evil cunts pressing them and filling them with crap will get kicked by karma sooner or later im sure :)

Last edited:
Thank you guys for this.
As soon as I opened BL I saw this and fucking started crying. Yeah... imaging that.
Guessing some may know why.....
It is great to see that others are pushing back against those who are after profit from the business of dealing death. many friends/family lost to this.
I will fuck a mf up on the spot if I run across this shit. It is a rage I cannot, will not and do not care to control.
I seriously love you guys for posting this content even if it only saves one fucking life from these psychotic bastards.

If any "pressers" are reading this here: Betta steer clear of my area (15022) cause ya gonna get what ya give and ya may not make it back.

Well done/thank you for sharing. I just compiled the pics into 1 and added it in differently for people's ease of viewing 👍
Fake 'xanax' bars have killed/contributed to the death of at least 10-15 people I know of in my area recently, a good handful of people in their early 20s :( and some homeless people (mainly a factor when mixed with fentadope) including one of my very best friends. RIP.
So sad.
Its a big problem imo. The evil cunts pressing them and filling them with crap will get kicked by karma sooner or later im sure :)

Thank you for compiling and making this easier to visualize!