SIck

SugarPixie

Bluelighter
I am not happy...there is sad pain...mad pain... but whats my pain... i suppose its soul pain...i wish i would die. but i am bound to this world in belief there is something in store for me in the "big picture" whatever though.. i dont even know why im posting this.... raves dead your dead im dead..were all dead hate, pixie

Merry Christmas to you too!
I understand...we all have to vent sometimes. This is really pathetic, but I'm going to quote John Mellencamp (mark this day, kiddies, it'll never happen again): Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone. I know, obvious and really useless, now that I think about it. Well at least I've embarassed myself...doesn't that bring a little happiness to your day?
Relax...restore a little levity to your existence. Enjoy the people you love and vice versa. So what if raves are dead? It certainly won't change the way I live my life. And of course all of us are a little dead; our innocence is (to some extent), our fingernails are, some of us have limp, lifeless hair (not me of course...my hair is quite lively...).
It sounds as if one or a couple of things have gone horribly wrong. If I can impart a little advice, view your emotional well-being like you would view finances; if you put your entire wad into one venture, you get either a big payoff or a nose dive into the gutter. Invest in "mutual funds," spread your hope and love around. That way if one emotional investment falls through, you'll still be okay.
Stop taking everything quite so seriously, and if you are still around the age of 20 or younger, realize that hormonal fluxations are usually to blame. Give yourself a little time to let the bumpy ride smooth out. Trust me, it will.
Oh, one more thing...today is the winter solstice (longest night of the year for the northern hemisphere and the closest pass of the Earth to the sun). Coincidentally, it also happens to be the full moon, AND the moon is unusually close to the Earth (on the opposite side from the sun...well DUH...it would have to be to be a full moon). All three have aligned in a situation that hasn't been experienced in about 133 years. This alignment and the slight gravitational effects therein will affect everything on the planet in wacky ways...animals will be freaky, and we being animals, yadda yadda yadda...you get the picture...and I can't believe I actually said "yadda yadda yadda." Hmmm...I guess I need a good beating for that one...
[This message has been edited by Mr. Sticky (edited 22 December 1999).]

sugarpixie, i know how you feel, ive been their before, hell i think, no i know everyone has been there, things will get brighter with time, and remember "the grass is always greener on the other side of the septic tank"
oh and mr sticky, i will quote everything that you just said for two reasons, one it was very heartfelt and although i havent been here long i know this doesnt come by to often from you, and also because i have never ever heard anyone quote john melencamp in my entire life.
peace and love to you all

Hey sugarpixie, I am soo sorry
frown.gif
frown.gif
your feelin blue...
frown.gif
frown.gif

But I tell you Mr. Sticky has passed along some excellan advice, exactly the same I would of passsed so heed his advice and use it anyway that will benifit you the most
Remember girl, your still young so life is gonna throw some major bumps at you, just remember that life is like a ride and sometimes it sux and sometimes it is great......but it always comes around to one or the other so hang in there
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Peace and {{{hugzzzz}}}} ........RuRu

Peace Be Still!!! One must dream of dominion when it seems we have none do not tell anyone of your dreams and mental images to no other they will only try to tear down your pictures of grandeur with their doubt and unbelief. The imagination is a stronger force than will power and when the imagination and the will are in conflict the imagination always wins!!! The mind is mans wonderful servant when we realize this we will train the mind to work for us.and when it seems that we have failed we must remind our selves that is because we han"t asked B I G E!nough don't get stuck in the half closed door let it close to be ready for the new doors that wish to open all the way for you!!! these are just a few thoughts I keep written down for when I feel blu it always reminds me of the true power of happiness lies in my choice!!! NEVER GIVE UP ON THE GOOD TIMES!!! PLUR ***EtErnlDanzEr
------------------

Hey Girl
smile.gif

Cheer Up! It's the holiday season,,,many people get the "blues" around this time. You have to remain positive...think good thoughts! Get outside and breath in this COLD air and try to clear things up in your mind. Nothing is ever as bad as it may seem. You have to get your mind off of the negatives. Chill with your friends, watch a christmas cartoon, buy a kitten, do whatever it takes to make YOU happy
wink.gif

Sugar, I can relate sweetheart, trust me. I find myself in your place all too often. Sometimes I feel the exact same way. Like I will start thinking way too deep about life, and boom all of a sudden something sets me off and I hate the world, all of us, and evything. I wish I knew why this happens, but when I actually think about it, WHO CARES! It will pass and you will have your EXtremely happy days (not always on E, *sheesh*) and you will have your dog days. Time ALWAYS heals the worst times in our lives. We are here on Earth with our own values and goals, and to tell you the truth, the only thing that matters is spiritual growth. I feel that, without the days when you feel its time to give up, we can't really grow emotionally.
My advice DON'T GIVE UP!!! You will live. As long as God lets you, and as long as you want to. These bad days/feelings/thoughts will soon pass into good/great days/feelings/thoughts. I would also suggest to learn YOUR best way of dealing with these times of bad. I am still trying to figure it out. When you figure out how to deal w/ these thoughts and feelings, without repressing them, your bouts with the shitty times will be shorter, most likely. Well I hope this helped you out Sugar, don't worry too much. LAUGH.....A LOT!!!
Someone mentioned John Mellancamp, here's an awesome tune, by an awesome artist: Van Morrison---Into the Mystic. This song brings tears of joy and fear every time I listen to it. It also gives me hope, hope that I will figure it all out in the end. I love Van Morrison that fucking guy has some masterful imagery in his lyrics. Probably one of the only non-electronic music artists I TRULY love. I guess that is cuz most artists don't sing about shit that captivates me. Most of them just really fuck it up for me.
LATER!
PLUR!
stepper69