Sick of trying to get better

Beetle 6989

Bluelighter
The body pain too much nothing works and my wife filed for divorce and petition for no contact order! I don't have enough right now but I will. Thought about going sober but I won't be able to concentrate on it. I'm bipolar depression and I don't want to be locked down like prison. I'll just enjoy what I have and go away. Don't want anyone to give me shit I have not been able to talk to anyone so I'm venting hopefully tomorrow will be different but she wants sex off her meds doesn't do anything and acts like it's nothing. Narcissist

It has been suggested that this should be moved over to The Dark Side as it may be more appropriate there.

Don't take offense beetle but the few posts you have while at BL had included a bunch of meth, alcohol and age at the very least. You mentioned you are older so take heed and start taking care for your body and mind.

All I can say is forget pleasing the wife at this point the only thing you do have control over is yourself. And I promise you once you start caring for your body, our mind, your integrity and everything else the external world (that you can't control) will start magically falling into place. I am not saying life gets easy but it does start to conform with how well you are taking care of yourself. It does get easier. Lets face it this and other posts iyou had are really saying you are not in an happy place but you can turn your attention to yourself and get more peaceful. The outside world i not going to change and you will wait a long time if you think it will. Life is all about changing ourselves and making peace with it.

All of this taking care of yourself may or may not include sticking with your wife. But again that doess not matter and whatever will happen will happen. The best best way to start feeling better start putting the focus on yourself, nix the meth and alcohol first. That is a must. Find another substance that is lighter thatt you can handle like cannabis and get some balance. Balance does not happen if alcohol and meth are included. Start thanking your body for carrying you this far and start putting focus on what you love and it starts with loving yourself.

Forget anyting going on outside of caring for your body and mind and the outside will naturally start getting better. I am not saying situations get better but you will have more balance and focus and the situations that upset you will pass like scenery in a box car. I had been reading your posts because you mentioned meth and age and that astounds me. And alcohol for someone with a problem with it is really the devil. Horrible stuff if moderation is not possible.

Stay well brother, start today. I usually don't preach but once in a while it is warrented. I would like to see you post in another year or two a lot more peaceful and that can happen by taking care of yourself.

Last edited:
Yo Beetle, any kid's involved?

If not, be aware woman know when they are fertile. So simple sex can lead to a lifelong response ability. Do you want that and with that woman which you labeled Narcistic. Or was that about yourself, if not I warn thread lightly. This is one of the disorders you don't wanna fuck with. If you have any human emphatogenic feature's these people are bad.

Last edited: