• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin sick as fuck

bomber

Bluelighter
I was at the end of mild heroin wd but then some severe symptoms like extreme headeache, nausea and weakness came(not diahrea for now,even if it was part of the wd), and I do think the reason is a not fresh egg I ate earlier. Will heroin help get rid of these symptoms?

Food poisoning & H withdrawal are completely two different things so dosing with more H would not ease the symptoms at all. You say that you are at the end of withdrawal, so why ruin it if you have come so far, that is a mighty feat in itself!!! :)

I don't think it has much to do with the wd, I think it's more about the food poisoning as you said, I just refered it to be clear.About H now, I'm not deeply dependant, the wd when I stop last 1-3 days and are mild, while these symptoms now are terible, like seriously I can hardly ever remember my self feeling worse than now, which means that I would easily trade this sickness with some mild wd IF this would help with the symtoms. But would it?

I'm going to be straightforward to help you.

The only reason you're thinking this way is to rationalize a relapse. Just stay clean...

Most of us wish we were in your position able to get off with light withdrawals that aren't even as severe as food poisoning.

Yes your mind is telling you it was a bad egg, it's freaking heroin wds. Shit my mind will tell me that my dead dad says it will just set me back a little if I cop.

If the bad egg is the reason and you have food poisoning/salmonella you need to go to a doctor and not take more heroin

You definitely should see a doctor. Salmonella is a serious illness if thats what it is.

There is also a middle ground between Salmonella, and g.i disruption from food that might be a bit past its "best by" date, eaten whilst on the tail end of an h withdrawal. No, the answer isn't to do h to cure your stomach, obviously that would cure it but it's be like killing a gnat with a sledgehammer. Just keep resting and try to eat more mild type of things until your gut heals itself fully. Then u can eat all the fresh eggs you want :p lol

Your rationalizing a relapse get some weed or benzos. They will be way more helpful. Also when was the last time you had a real shit. I've had constipation bad enough to make me throw up while rolling around screaming.

if youre ill from food poisoning then you need to spew/shit it out. heroin will constipate you and make the illness last longer. as said above, youre rationalising a relapse. lots of people get food poisoning every day and they dont try to cure it with smack! :)

Thanks for the answers people. Since I managed to get some sleep, I do feel better. But if I had to describe yesterday one way,I'd say like 6 times my worst hangover.I even thought about the posibility of someone poisoning me(which ain't possible).I mean the headache was so extreme that I thought my mind would blow, and this combined with the weakness was like living a nightmare.Now it's like a single hangover or something :p
I didn't get heroin, tbh if it was sold more near my house I propably would, but moving to the spot and buying and then back home would require lots of energy I don't have.

What about poisoning yourself :) or letting someone poison you :) that is what street heroin basically is. It's the band-aid/cure-all for issues we didnt even realize we had or were treatable with drugs, just part of "the way were are"... it works until it doesnt. Good on you for not picking up.

I didn't get heroin, tbh if it was sold more near my house I propably would, but moving to the spot and buying and then back home would require lots of energy I don't have.
Probably better for you... I wish it worked like that for me.