View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

shrroms but no visual

ritrix247

Greenlighter
i had 5grams of shrooms i feel the headspace and a prickley thing kept shooting up my leg but i got no visuals when ive had 70mg of amt ive had breathing walls my friends who took the same batch of shrooms got visuals why didnt i?
also if u use psychdelics often like weekly can it cause u to get depressed or anxious i know mdma should only be used rarely because it causes depression when rolling for like 2or 3 days flat

I find I tend to enjoy trips more when I don't worry too much about whether or not I'm getting visuals. Early on this was my main focus, what am I seeing? But the more I did psychedelics the more I learned to just appreciate what I get and go with the flow. In terms of frequency of use you can get away with using psychedelics more frequently than MDMA for sure but using them every week can take away some of the magic and definitely put you a little more 'out there.' I had periods where I was doing psychedelics weekly and I wasn't in a great place mentally but who knows if that actually had anything to do with the psychedelics. Bottom line I've enjoyed psychedelics more the less often I've done them. Just like any drug really.

Yeah you should definitely get visuals off of 5g's. The shrooms were probably just stored incorrectly or they were just naturally weak. Did you leave them in a hot or moist environment? Shroom's psychoactivity degrades over time and especially so if stored improperly.

Not every trip has a strong emphasis on visuals but it is strange that you had such a weak trip. 5g, visual or not should give you more sensation than just tingles and usually some sort of vision alteration.

Make sure you eat em on an empty stomach and chew thourouly. If you don't like chewing shroom you can use a weed grinder and eat the shroom as a powder