View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Shrooms while sleep deprived

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I’m just wondering if anyone has an experience with both at the same time. I’ve taken adderall and stayed up for 3 and without any drugs I’ve stayed up 30+ hours. I’ve also taken 10+ grams mushrooms in one sitting, I just wonder what the experience might be like if you stayed up for 30 hours and then took a heroic or god dose

I’m just wondering if anyone has an experience with both at the same time. I’ve taken adderall and stayed up for 3 and without any drugs I’ve stayed up 30+ hours. I’ve also taken 10+ grams mushrooms in one sitting, I just wonder what the experience might be like if you stayed up for 30 hours and then took a heroic or god dose

I personally wouldn't recommend it.

My trips only started getting dark when I combined them with excessive amphetamine abuse.

Sounds terrible. Take care of your health. Sleep is important to recharge and heal. If sleep is needed don't take mushrooms. Sleep.
So it’s not pushing my brain to the limits? I have a real self destructiveness about me

When I was in Uni I did an experiment (for my psychology class) with sleep deprivation that indicated that it common to move towards psychotic thoughts and behavior after about 3 days of lack of sleep. The mushrooms would serve to enhance that effect.

When I was in Uni I did an experiment (for my psychology class) with sleep deprivation that indicated that it common to move towards psychotic thoughts and behavior after about 3 days of lack of sleep. The mushrooms would serve to enhance that effect.
What if psychosis in order to escape the feelings I feel now is what I want.

By the way thank you for your information

If that's what you are looking for, then it will not be unwelcome. I just wanted to share what I had experienced.

It depends on your experience level, Branggen. ;)

If someone unintentionally experiences these enhanced trips it might be unpleasant or uncomfortable. An experienced tripper might use this and other techniques to enhance the experience. It really depends on what one's goal is :cool:

Don't do it. You are basically asking for psychosis or a bad trip. Just take the shrooms after you have a full night's rest, are not stressed, etc.

You can do what you want but personally as someone who has had bad insomnia and who loved mushrooms and acid, I never tripped when I had not slept for a night or two.
Yeah I figured. I recently stayed up 30 hours. Anxiety Insomnia induced. And when they gave me the ativan Hydroxyzine I was in lala land when that thought came to my head. I’m always trying push the buzz further

Yeah I figured. I recently stayed up 30 hours. Anxiety Insomnia induced. And when they gave me the ativan Hydroxyzine I was in lala land when that thought came to my head. I’m always trying push the buzz further
Try it then and write up a trip report?

Try it then and write up a trip report?
Lemme start with my return to psychedelics be just a 2 g experience hahah. It will be my smallest dose, and I think it will still remain effective for visuals. I got 30 klonopin for a fire hydrant and I got someone I cannot name with a g of their own. Usually take an eighth. But I’ve had eighths be fun and some knock me on my ass but the 10+ experience I shoulda never tried my first time cause it’s made me scared of the mushrooms. Well not scared I just respect the fuck out of them. I will try to give the best trip report I can on that but I’m sorta lucid right now

Lemme start with my return to psychedelics be just a 2 g experience hahah. It will be my smallest dose, and I think it will still remain effective for visuals. I got 30 klonopin for a fire hydrant and I got someone I cannot name with a g of their own. Usually take an eighth. But I’ve had eighths be fun and some knock me on my ass but the 10+ experience I shoulda never tried my first time cause it’s made me scared of the mushrooms. Well not scared I just respect the fuck out of them. I will try to give the best trip report I can on that but I’m sorta lucid right now
At least you have the benzos. I never had bad trips on shrooms or acid but my friends that did would take benzos.