• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Shrooms while in mild benzo wd

No_more_evry_monday

Bluelighter
Basicly im in mild benzo wd but generaly in life i finaly feel im on good path (finaly growing up) so since my mind is generaly in recovry i think its right time to astablish it with shrooms.. i gues im asking this is becouse im thinking of amplifed anxiety Ahed (dodes that make me a pussyfart or actual harm reduction ? :p

Also another question but please without too much harm reduct advice is ;
Since im more then familiar with tramadol , could i mix it up? Shrooms+ tramadol

I would definitely wait until you are no longer in benzo withdrawal. There is no need to rush things. Anxiety would be exponential, would likely lead to an uncomfortable trip.

Tramadol + shrooms should be fine, as long as the tramadol is in reasonable/therapeutic dose range. However, do note that tramadol + some other psychedelics is unsafe due to serotonin syndrome risk.

Also another question but please without too much harm reduct advice is ;
Since im more then familiar with tramadol , could i mix it up? Shrooms+ tramadol
Please PLEASE do not mix shrooms and tramadol. Tramadol's SNRI mechanism of action could potentially launch you into serotonin syndrome. If you are "familiar with tramadol," as you say, then likely you should have as many days (or weeks) between using tramadol and then shrooms. Probably not the advice you were hoping for, but just save them, trust me.

Please PLEASE do not mix shrooms and tramadol. Tramadol's SNRI mechanism of action could potentially launch you into serotonin syndrome. If you are "familiar with tramadol," as you say, then likely you should have as many days (or weeks) between using tramadol and then shrooms. Probably not the advice you were hoping for, but just save them, trust me.
This was my gut reaction, yet tripsitter drug interaction lists Tramadol safe with mushrooms, LSD and DMT, but unsafe with 2C-x, aMT, and 5-MeO-xxT

I will be honest: I'm not going to say I've never taken tramadol after taking certain psychedelics, but it is a practice that is hit or miss for me and ideally should be avoided. I would definitely suggest not to have any tramadol in your system before taking shrooms, but in practice it is "safer" to take tramadol long after the psychedelic has worn off.

I would definitely wait until you are no longer in benzo withdrawal. There is no need to rush things. Anxiety would be exponential, would likely lead to an uncomfortable trip.

Tramadol + shrooms should be fine, as long as the tramadol is in reasonable/therapeutic dose range. However, do note that tramadol + some other psychedelics is unsafe due to serotonin syndrome risk.
Might be some Kind of mazohism but arent bad trips "True battles" the best thing about psychodelics? But ye seems Like Great combo (opiates n psychodelics)

Might be some Kind of mazohism but arent bad trips "True battles" the best thing about psychodelics? But ye seems Like Great combo (opiates n psychodelics)
I am generally of the opinion that most 'bad trips' are simply 'challenging trips' and can often promote the most growth, so yeah.

But I still wouldn't dare trip during benzo withdrawal myself. I refuse to even smoke weed during benzo wds. There's no need to intentionally have a challenging trip. Good/pleasant trips are also the best ones to have, in my experience.

You really want to be as balanced as possible physically and mentally before tripping.

Yes I love opioids + psychedelics, but tramadol is a weird atypical opioid that is sort of the last kid to get picked for the basketball game.

Dont worry my man , ive Been on tramadol brake/ opiates im general i gues so i should ne safe, also for seasure and w/d purposes i could take micro dose of diazapem (i just Got some strange feel that tramadol and diazapem might be counter productive for i feel stupid for even saying but my spirituality

Definitely wait until you are clear of the withdrawals, otherwise it might be quite a disastrous trip that could lead you to take benzos to abort or to deal with the aftermath

if you take enough though you may just get that hellraiser experience :)

depends on what kind of trips your into really.

anxiety and any trip is a bad mix if your not into it.

for some reason though some of us like paranoid delusional trips.

I know some of mine are the most memorable at least though if I was asked if I would like to

go through before it happened or while in it would be thank you for the offer but no.

nice one :)

as I said not all hate it.

sounds like your a bit of a hard head.

thats good to hear

dont be afraid of giving shit up in the future as you will probably find it easier than others.

avoid the tramadol in benzo wd. it messes w seizure threshold.
No worries i have failed and started nomnoming benzos again :/ im clean for maybe 10 Hours now hahaha gl me and evryone else trying to quit 🤘🤘🤘🤘and to those og fucks that dont give a shit and have accepted in peace thats the way to live...

Motorhead: stay clean 🤘♥️