Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

shrooms vs dmt/ayahuasca

Linda86

Greenlighter
Hi guys,

How would you compare your shrooms/dmt/ayahuasca experiences? Whats your number one psychedelic when you're looking for a spiritual experience?

I did ayahuasca in Peru few years ago but it was so dark/scary and intense that i told myself that i would never do it again...now after some time...i think i want to explore my conciousness again. I did magic truffles once but it was a very mild experience. And I cant get hold of dmt yet...

Thanks

First of all, I don't have a "number one psychedelic." Each psychedelic provides a different kind of spiritual experience. There are so many ways and styles to explore, each with pros and cons.

I'm one of those people who has also been scared off by DMT and Ayahuasca--for the time being. Right now, mushrooms totally suit my needs. I've also been preparing for the trips by ingesting Syrian Rue--this makes the experience more profound and spiritually productive, in my experience.

Mushrooms is a lot more forgiving, ime. But still pure healing (if you trust the process).

Don't know how long ago you did mushrooms Linda but you do realise that the truffles are class A now? If you get caught importing them from Holland the cops will drag you out of bed by the hair at 5am after putting your door through.

The big difference in mushrooms and ayahuasca is the nausea - with ayahuasca it's a good bet you're going to have to vomit. As much as I love oral DMT the vomiting does put even me off. Mushrooms have no nausea and last a couple hours longer than oral DMT. Once you've vomited oral DMT is beyond magnificient tho, incredible bodyhigh, incredibly beautifully psychedelic and the greatest "presence" of any psychedelic, you do really feel that you're reuniting with an old friend.

One thing to consider is taking moclobemide with mushrooms - that gives you the best of both worlds. It makes the mushrooms act like DMT instead of psilocybin and you don't get any nausea.

I LOVED shrooms in college. Hell I had half pound at all times. But last December, first Ayahuasca experience.....unbelievable. Just amazing and positive

Can I say 100 ug eth-lad + 125 ug ald-52 + ~30 mg 3-meo-pce + ~30 mg o-pce? Twice as much of each if you are felling particularly feisty. Take the first 3 at t=0 and the o-pce as the other's start to peak, the goal is to hole during the peak. Id say plug the o-pce, but that might prove hard so snorting (make a bunch of 10 mg lines in advance, snort one wait 15 min, snort another until you hole)/oral works too. You can change the 3-meo-pce for 3-meo-pcp (and probably reduce the dose a bit since it's more potent) if you like it more, dck/ketamine/2f-dck for o-pce (and increase the dose since dck/ketamine/2f-dck are weaker), mxe/mxm might also work if they are holing enough for you. and lsd or 1p-lsd for ald-52 (same dose, depending on source you can use the 100 ug blotters). Sadly the only good eth-lad sub is 1p-eth-lad which is gone and eth will soon be to, so do it while you still can. Also the disso doses are pretty fungible so adjust according to tolerance/disso experience. And yes you need the eth-lad + lsd or another r1 subbed lysergamide. The magic isn't there with just one.

Anything over 200 ug eth-lad/250 ug ald-52/60 mg 3-meo-pce + 60 mg o-pce is a waste since you wont remember the magic parts.