Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

shrooms the day after mdma + 2c-b ?

mdmable

Bluelighter
my plan for next weekend

friday 170 + 120mg MDMA + 20mg 2c-b before coming down from mdma (love this combo)

saturday 2g shrooms (liberty caps)

will the 2c-b the day before make the shroom experience less intens? do they even work on the same receptors? and is this somewhat overkill for the brain in any way? if so, i'll skip the 2c-b.

i'm a responsible drug user that takes atleast one month break between mdma sessions and weeks between psychadelics but next weekend is a very special occasion.

would like to hear your opinion.

I did something like that where I did MDMA with redose, 2cb on comedown, and I would've had shrooms the next day although spilt most the tea and lost most all active. I do theorize this is an amazing combo if done in the order of mdma, redose, 2cb, and mushrooms or dmt although not lsd due to dopamine activity. It's like a super brain reset

MDMA completely kills off all psychedelic effects for me for a good few days afterwards so any psychedelics don't work.

will the 2c-b the day before make the shroom experience less intens?

Yes.

do they even work on the same receptors?

Yes.

Anyway, 290mg MDMA is a quite huge dose and you'll likely feel like shit for a few days afterwards. It might be better to take the MDMA (and a smaller dose) on day two.

I have done 2c-b two days in a row earlier. with half the dose the second day and tripped even harder. The 2c-b dont seem to have to much tolerance build-up for me.
I have also taken 2c-b the day after MDMA with no problems.
I know 290mg MDMA is a huge dose. But i've been doing MDMA every 1-2 month in a couple of years now with no side effects.
I wouldn't take the shrooms the day after if i didnt feel in a good state (which i always do)
It's impossible to do it the other way around because of our setting.

If you guys think doing 2c-b the night before shrooms are a bad idea i'll probably not do the 2c-b then but i was really hoping to. haha :D

anyone else with knowledge about this combo/crossover effects?

I can add that i will have a break from all drugs until NYE... if that helps

I think it will definitely dampen the shroom trip a lot. Maybe you should just take MDMA one day and 2c-b the next, i can't see shrooms fitting into this all that well. Anything could happen though, there are always exceptions.

I did about 3.5 grams of shrooms the day after I candy flipped for the first time and it was the most dysphoric trip I've ever had I felt like I couldn't breathe because all the air in the city was gross and I felt like I could hear mother nature crying. Wouldn't recommend taking shrooms within a day or two of rolling really hard.

at some point I tried to count up from 1 just to see what number i'd get to before thought loops kicked in and I realized a few minutes later that I only got to about thirteen. I was also in the shower so there was nothing to distract me from counting. Very intense, like going through the gauntlet of my own mind. I couldn't stop crying even though I wasn't even thinking about negative things at times.

Okay. I can't do anything but listen to your advices.
I'm Gonna stay off the shrooms on saturday and relax instead.
I dont want to fuck up the tolerance as the 2c-b and shrooms have crossover effects.

It was really the perfect setting for shrooms though, so im really sad. (me and my gf in a cabin on an island with no other people on it)

I will do the MDMA and 2c-b at friday as planned. My afterglow for saturday gonna be good enough to enjoy the island sober:)

Thanks for your answers.

Well yeah but MDMA & 2C-B take it out of you a bit so you have to consider that as part of the set and setting.

I wouldn't, smart that you are calling it off. There will be another time, for now be satisfied with having that great friday and just try to have a mellow saturday - rest and eat well.

Good on ya for actually taking the advice of the post ha. I'm used to seeing these kind of threads with people just arguing on why they should.
I have to admit though the island set up sounds like the perfect setting.

Good on ya for actually taking the advice of the post ha. I'm used to seeing these kind of threads with people just arguing on why they should.

same haha. its refreshing when people actually show that they are here to listen, not to argue