• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Shrooms or acid?

I've always found mushrooms to be more intense - Mentally. While acid will give me a more physical and body oriented high. Mushrooms can make a person go to some dark places, while acid always seems to be fun and giggles. But it can definitely get intense at times, just not in the same confusing way a mushrooms. At least that's my personal experience.

Shrooms are like doin mdma in the sense that having a empty stomach will make the effects more intense thus giving a more proper experience. They need to absorb before they go to far threw the digestion process. So chewing the shroomies really good will help. Hellll yeah!

only thing i like better about acid is u just put paper on yer tounge instead of eating a bunch of funky shrooms. but the shroom trip is way better more rewarding plus the body high is god-like! shrooms trip organic vibe. lsd trip alien vibe.

Sir Ron Pib I took 5 tabs I estimated to be 80-100 ugs so I'm pretty sure Ive been in that realm. I went with acid but the tabs were just paper no LSD and the shroomies are no longer available so I guess all of this is a moot point unfortunately

LSD is not as common as it was years ago. Unless you know your source well, stick with mushrooms.