View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Shrooms+nootropics strange effects

jjput1

Greenlighter
I have been using shrooms and truffles quite frequently ever since I read some research done evidenting to their neurogenic properties. I also have been taking Vyvanse almost daily along with a focus complex containing usual herbal nootropics such as brahmi, ginko, and the like to optimize my brain. On top of these I also vape 6mg nicotine eliquid mixed with CBD oil out of a .2 ohm tank to lower anxiety and increase memory. The main topic that I wanted to share and get some feed back on is that ever since my last trip much of the mental changes haven't gone away. I'm not experiencing full on visions of spirits or entities, nor do I see vibrations of sound like I do during a peak experience, but the patterns are still moving and I still feel that spiritual connectedness to the breath of the universe. The most interesting thing though is that I continue to experience the past along with the present simultaneously. It's probably difficult to comprehend what that means if you have never experienced it as with anything, but essentially the last ten seconds stays with me while I also experience the present like I'm in both places at the same .. well I can't say time because it's like I'm in more than one time. It's a visual experience as well like within my vision I also see what I just saw. I'm somewhat concerned about this because I'm not sure if this means I'm becoming schizophrenic or if I'm just transcending humanity. Let me know if you know what I'm talking about or experienced something like this

[my opinion] You're not transcending humanity, it's your body telling you to cut down on the drug use (abuse?). [/my opinion]
Don't overdo it man, be safe.

I'm not sure how long it was because I fell asleep eventually. As I said before the trip has some lasting beneficial effects like the time reverb. If anyone has played electric guitar with an amp that has the reverb affect that is the same effect but with my perception. Even after the next frame is experienced in time the previous experience still echoes together. I think the bacopa monieri's effect of inecreasing the growth of dendrites combined with psilocins effect amplified together to allow for longer retention of the connections made by psilocin alone.

Hi. Could you clarify what you experience after being clean for at least a week? CZ