View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Shrooms+MDMA

Merp

Greenlighter
If someone were to try hippie flipping for the first time how much MDMA and shrooms should they take, what order do they take them in, and how long should they wait between the two? Let's say this person has had lots of experience with both E and pure MDMA but only 2 experiences with shrooms, one good the other just meh. Both those times they ate an eighth and they usually take about 200mg of MDMA. For this little adventure they have at their disposal a few dominos with 200mg MDMA in each and a nice mix of almost 5g of stems and heads. any other tips, tricks, or stories you have about hippie flipping are also appreciated. Thanks!

I'd say no more than 1.5-2 grams and 80 mg for a strong trip since there is synergy. Maybe take 120 mg if you are used to more MDMA or it's not entirely pure.

First take the mushrooms and wait until you've come up, then at the start or during the peak take the MDMA so that your MDMA peak follows (but IMO not overlaps) the mushroom peak right after. This way there is overlap of most timelines but you can also wait another hour with the MDMA so that you ensure not coming down from the MDMA until the mushroom trip is over and has gone into afterglow.

There should be extensive discussion on this:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=463238

If someone were to try hippie flipping for the first time how much MDMA and shrooms should they take, what order do they take them in, and how long should they wait between the two? Let's say this person has had lots of experience with both E and pure MDMA but only 2 experiences with shrooms, one good the other just meh. Both those times they ate an eighth and they usually take about 200mg of MDMA. For this little adventure they have at their disposal a few dominos with 200mg MDMA in each and a nice mix of almost 5g of stems and heads. any other tips, tricks, or stories you have about hippie flipping are also appreciated. Thanks!

Firstly, I want to bring light to your conclusion of one of your 2 mushroom experiences being "meh". You ate an eigth both times? Do you realize that an eigth of potent fungus can produce an EXTREMELY POWERFUL full-on shamanistic, psychedelic experience. I really want you to read Solipsis's advice, and take the time to view the information found here: http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms.shtml

And please ask more questions before you make a decision. But I feel Solipsis has offered some very proper advice.

=D

The last time I ate an eighth I went into a trance, and this was after a blackout. I didn't know you could lose conscious thought and awareness on mushrooms before this experience. I was walking around the neighborhood and going into neighbors' garages, my friend had to drag me back into the house. Once in the house I guess I began to strip myself which I have no recollection of, just fragments of the trance, "voyage of consciousness" is more appropriate which can be summed up briefly as a journey as if I was floating on a raft going down the Amazon River witnessing all sorts of life events from my past and seeing visions of the people currently in my life, it was the most intense trip I ever had and the only word I can use to even begin to describe the experience is trance. Basically the mushrooms were incredibly potent and my friend and I thought we could handle an eighth as we have eaten 5+ grams prior and retained control of our minds.

I would take a close look at the Erowid dose chart, 3.5 grams is not even a moderate dose, it is a strong dose. Mushrooms can vary greatly in potency, and one would be wise to not underestimate the power of mushrooms.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_dose.shtml

Btw, I am going to be exploring 4-aco-dmt and mdma, but hopefully mda. Trying to get the most insane body orgasm one can even fathom, a partner will be required for mutual massage, and perhaps nature will take things quite a bit farther than mere massage..anyways did you flip yet? I'd like to know how it went and what doses you took?