View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Shrooms // I did it

Psychedalienation

Bluelighter
I'm coming down from my very first shroom trip and I feel compelled to talk about it.

During my peak, I saw impossibly intricate fractals and things that did not exist in this world before I took this. I was terrified but so intrigued. I told myself to let go and it was so hard. But when I finally did, I felt emotions that were not possible, I saw things that I never thought I could see, I was taught what a thousand books could have taught me in less than five minutes.

I was astonished. I had eaten two little mini shrooms and one cap that was quite large just to test the waters and I was absolutely THROWN into a world made of everything.

But when the peak was nearing its end, and I was to assess what I had learned, the only thing that I could come up with was love. I loved everyone and everything and I am almost completely baseline now and I still love it all.

I love you all and it is an amazing thing what you are all doing here at Bluelight. Everything that you are doing is done out of the urge to help people and aid them and that is amazing in every way.

I told myself before I took shrooms that they were to be respected but I never knew how insanely powerful they were. They are to be treated with the utmost respect in my personal opinion. The experience I had was very personal. And something I could have never gotten out of my normal state of being. I realized how much time I wasted every day on judging people and analyzing people's behaviors and how much time it takes to simply hug someone.

It is universal. Love. We can all share it. We can all express it and we can all understand it. It's amazing what a hug can do.

I didn't really want to post this in trip reports because it wasn't formal or formatted but I wanted to just express my gratitude for you all and share a little of what I learned.

Be safe all, and I hope you smile today :)

Well written tho mate. They indeed need respect, never get complacent as that can get easy to do.

Glad you enjoyed, sounds like a positive experience.

This is the sort of thing I like to hear. You can never really know what to expect before you've taken them, and what you expect is different from what you could have imagined. I concur with your statements. :)

What a weird coincidence...I just had my first mushroom experience last night, as well. It was beautiful. Glad yours was too, OP!

Well written tho mate. They indeed need respect, never get complacent as that can get easy to do.

Glad you enjoyed, sounds like a positive experience.
It definitely was. I learned alot about myself and my emotions and how to let go. I saw the most insane CEV's that I could explore and focus on certain ones. I saw machines that looked like giant balls of light with energy beams powering them. But most importantly, I learned about love.

Thanks for reading! :)

What a weird coincidence...I just had my first mushroom experience last night, as well. It was beautiful. Glad yours was too, OP!
Thank you for reading :) I'm glad you had a beautiful experience. It really is something beyond words, eh?

This is the sort of thing I like to hear. You can never really know what to expect before you've taken them, and what you expect is different from what you could have imagined. I concur with your statements. :)
Yeah, I was planning on doing like .5-1g just to literally test it out because I was terrified leading up this experience, but man... I was not expecting to see energy machines and DMT like fractals. I wasn't expecting to feel as though my neurons were all intertwining and connecting and hugging me. I didn't expect to feel my soul like I did.

I will never forget this experience, I feel practically reborn. Thank you for reading, I appreciate the reply :) <3

Hey man, when we were posting the other day and I encouraged you to go for it without worry I almost changed my mind after you kept "insisting" you had anxiety and thoughts that take you down. No offense at the words convince or insisting. :) I was about to agree with Pupnik who is wiser than me. I know you went to defend that position, but I felt from the vibe of your post you could get past that because I could almost feel your genuineness, gratitude and appreciation. And I can't tell you how happy I am that you went ahead and had a positive and insightful experience.

So good to hear. Now when someone tells you they have thought loops and anxiety you can encourage them past that. We are here to help each. Thanks for updating too, I find that priceless if people do that. Hopefully going forward, the mind, which has been compared to wild horses running all over can be tamed by it's master. Some people can't do that, I felt you could again, simply by the vibe of your post.

i felt emotions that were not possible, i saw things that i never thought i could see, i was taught what a thousand books could have taught me in less than five minutes....

I had eaten two little mini shrooms and one cap that was quite large just to test the waters and i was absolutely thrown into a world made of everything.

But when the peak was nearing its end, and i was to assess what i had learned, the only thing that i could come up with was love. I loved everyone and everything and i am almost completely baseline now and i still love it all.

I love you all and it is an amazing thing what you are all doing here at bluelight. Everything that you are doing is done out of the urge to help people and aid them and that is amazing in every way.

... And something i could have never gotten out of my normal state of being. I realized how much time i wasted every day on judging people and analyzing people's behaviors and how much time it takes to simply hug someone.

It is universal. Love. We can all share it. We can all express it and we can all understand it. It's amazing what a hug can do.

<3 <3 <3 <3

It is universal. Love. We can all share it. We can all express it and we can all understand it.

Wow , you even have a great trip report and saw some of the raw energies of nature. Love is the strongest force in the world. We do everything following it.

Good stuff Psychedalienation. You made my day.

I'm coming down from my very first shroom trip and I feel compelled to talk about it.

During my peak, I saw impossibly intricate fractals and things that did not exist in this world before I took this. I was terrified but so intrigued. I told myself to let go and it was so hard. But when I finally did, I felt emotions that were not possible, I saw things that I never thought I could see, I was taught what a thousand books could have taught me in less than five minutes.

I was astonished. I had eaten two little mini shrooms and one cap that was quite large just to test the waters and I was absolutely THROWN into a world made of everything.

But when the peak was nearing its end, and I was to assess what I had learned, the only thing that I could come up with was love. I loved everyone and everything and I am almost completely baseline now and I still love it all.

I love you all and it is an amazing thing what you are all doing here at Bluelight. Everything that you are doing is done out of the urge to help people and aid them and that is amazing in every way.

I told myself before I took shrooms that they were to be respected but I never knew how insanely powerful they were. They are to be treated with the utmost respect in my personal opinion. The experience I had was very personal. And something I could have never gotten out of my normal state of being. I realized how much time I wasted every day on judging people and analyzing people's behaviors and how much time it takes to simply hug someone.

I didn't really want to post this in trip reports because it wasn't formal or formatted but I wanted to just express my gratitude for you all and share a little of what I learned.

thank you... <3

Hey man, when we were posting the other day and I encouraged you to go for it without worry I almost changed my mind after you kept "insisting" you had anxiety and thoughts that take you down. No offense at the words convince or insisting. :) I was about to agree with Pupnik who is wiser than me. I know you went to defend that position, but I felt from the vibe of your post you could get past that because I could almost feel your genuineness, gratitude and appreciation. And I can't tell you how happy I am that you went ahead and had a positive and insightful experience.

So good to hear. Now when someone tells you they have thought loops and anxiety you can encourage them past that. We are here to help each. Thanks for updating too, I find that priceless if people do that. Hopefully going forward, the mind, which has been compared to wild horses running all over can be tamed by it's master. Some people can't do that, I felt you could again, simply by the vibe of your post.
Awe, thank you for believin' in me. It really was so intense and there were times where I was scared but during the closed eye peak, something kept telling me that anxiety is surface level and human instinct and I actually marveled at it and appreciated my body trying to help me. I'm very glad I did go through it, it was in the top 3 most important experiences of my existence here with Earth.

I believe it will be easier to tame, yes. I was taught patience, love, and how to let go. Very valuable lessons. I almost cried at the end of my peak, I felt so much love. Thank you for responding to my OP and this one, I appreciate your insight. <3 :)

Wow , you even have a great trip report and saw some of the raw energies of nature. Love is the strongest force in the world. We do everything following it.

Good stuff Psychedalienation. You made my day.
You made my day knowing I made your day haha! Thank you! And yeah I've never had such a strong realization of how powerful empathy and love is to the world. It was astonishing and mind bending. I loved it. I woke up and hugged every member in my family and played with my baby brother and told him I love him. It feels good to love.

I studied "fractals" in college for graphic design. Such an intricate design.

Anyway, glad you seemed to have had a pretty pleasant experience.

I studied "fractals" in college for graphic design. Such an intricate design.

Anyway, glad you seemed to have had a pretty pleasant experience.
Thanks brother I am glad as well. And yes dude fractals are so cool. I saw the most insane ones with my eyes closed. And many machines and contraptions made of the most complex colors. Was beautiful.