PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Shrooms growing in orange juice container

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjput1

Greenlighter
So about two weeks ago I got some psilocybic mushrooms, chopped them up, put them in some orange juice, and drank it. Today when I was cleaning up all the trash around my room I found the bottle of OJ which had something growing in side it. Could this be more mushrooms growing or is it probably a different life form? The color of the growths were a brownish green and they are spherical with a diameter matching a dime.

lol probably just some fungus. psilocybin mushrooms require a sturdy growth medium like rice cakes.

We don't do fungus ID on bluelight, but in this instance i think DO NOT EAT is very sound advice.

CrypticArc is right, shroom mycelium would be white anyway and loses the competition with other fungi out in the open on orange residue... shroom mycelium *might* if you do your best, grow on inferior substrates but then does not fruit (produce mushroom bodies), instead it just stalls prematurely and withers away I would think.

Hehe actual IDing isn't even close to relevant here ;) It's definitely a 'dump it' situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.