• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Shrooms D-casing tek

A minor niggling point; the individual in the video did not sterilize the injection needle after every injection point.

I'd also prefer field capacity verm myself, but this should work. But ya notice that one syringe is being used for one small tray? Better to inocculate bulk popcorn in a sealed jar, and once fully colonized, spawn to something else (or you could case the colonized popcorn), case and fruit.

In my opinion that video is an extreme oversimplification; but what the heck, I'll give it a shot and compare to home made cakes.

Tom

[when I saw D-casing, I initially thought double ended casing with verm, which is what I do]

Video's of people tripping are not allowed. I don't see anyone tripping.

About the procedure:

It's kinda unusual and that guy looks like he's using way too much spore solution for each inoculation but it follows most guidelines that are typical for cubensis cultivation.

You need a growing chamber once the mushrooms are growing though. Don't forget about that.
Also this tek sucks because you cannot see when the mushrooms are ready (better said, when the mycelium is) and if you open up the foil you risk contamination.

This tek like doing a PF Tek but instead of a dunk-and-roll there is a pre-cased tray. The casing used is not standard because it is all vermiculite instead of 50% coco coir or sphagnum moss.

It's not extremely bad, but it is better to use something like jars that are hermetically sealed during the colonisation stage. Anything with some level of potential exposure like this one is just inferior.

Why not just do the PF Tek?

Video's of people tripping are not allowed. I don't see anyone tripping.

About the procedure:

It's kinda unusual and that guy looks like he's using way too much spore solution for each inoculation but it follows most guidelines that are typical for cubensis cultivation.

You need a growing chamber once the mushrooms are growing though. Don't forget about that.
Also this tek sucks because you cannot see when the mushrooms are ready (better said, when the mycelium is) and if you open up the foil you risk contamination.

This tek like doing a PF Tek but instead of a dunk-and-roll there is a pre-cased tray. The casing used is not standard because it is all vermiculite instead of 50% coco coir or sphagnum moss.

It's not extremely bad, but it is better to use something like jars that are hermetically sealed during the colonisation stage. Anything with some level of potential exposure like this one is just inferior.

Why not just do the PF Tek?
Thanks for your reply,was helpful.The PF tek is kinda hard,it's bulky,and takes a lot of effort and time to make,i was looking for something easier.With the d-casing tek i can do it in less time but with more risk (?)

Thanks for your reply,was helpful.The PF tek is kinda hard,it's bulky,and takes a lot of effort and time to make,i was looking for something easier.With the d-casing tek i can do it in less time but with more risk (?)

Too hard? Too bulky? Come on man, mushroom propagation has improved considerably in 40 years. There are a lot of things wrong with that video; and in my opinion if you follow that to a T without having your basics down you'll fail.

Here's somethign easier; buy pre made PF tek jars. All you have to do is inocculate, birth and fruit. And the kicker....if one jar contaminates you don't have to throw out the whole tray.

Tom

Too hard? Too bulky? Come on man, mushroom propagation has improved considerably in 40 years. There are a lot of things wrong with that video; and in my opinion if you follow that to a T without having your basics down you'll fail.

Here's somethign easier; buy pre made PF tek jars. All you have to do is inocculate, birth and fruit. And the kicker....if one jar contaminates you don't have to throw out the whole tray.

Tom
That's illegal bro.Here in Greece someone went to prison for that.

That's illegal bro.Here in Greece someone went to prison for that.

Sorry, I wasn't aware of your location/legal status on mushrooms. But if using PF tek jars to produce mushrooms is illegal, then so is using a bulk preparation method like the one you've referenced. In which case, why not use pre made PF tek jars. The jars themselves do not contain mycelium or spores. You would still have to order spores, just as you would for a bulk preparation.

Tom

(In my opinion, PF tek jars are much easier to hide if that makes a difference.).

Sorry, I wasn't aware of your location/legal status on mushrooms. But if using PF tek jars to produce mushrooms is illegal, then so is using a bulk preparation method like the one you've referenced. In which case, why not use pre made PF tek jars. The jars themselves do not contain mycelium or spores. You would still have to order spores, just as you would for a bulk preparation.

Tom

(In my opinion, PF tek jars are much easier to hide if that makes a difference.).
Sorry!I wasn't clear enough:(
It's very tight here,i know spores don't contain psylocybin (and micelium kits) but they are seized most of the times.

Ah gotcha! Here's what you do; instead of ordering spore syringes, you order a spore print and make your syringes yourself with distilled water. Hopefully picking up syringes in country won't be a difficulty.

Spore prints are exactly what they sound like (sorry if you already know this) and ship flat like a letter. Even an x-ray scan wouldn't show up anything abnormal.

Hope this helps.

Tom

lol cool tek for nubes, not completely sterile but whatever, there will still be some success rate

I did this 10 days ago. How do I know when to take the foil off and wtf do I do after. This vid screwed me there's no info

Sorry!I wasn't clear enough:(
It's very tight here,i know spores don't contain psylocybin (and micelium kits) but they are seized most of the times.

The spores don't contain psilocybin but the mycelium kits do.