• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Shrooms and ecstasy...

ovenbakedskittles

Bluelighter
i have done ecstasy before and i have done shrooms before... i was thinking about mixing mushrooms with ecstasy... i was wondering if there is any unpleasant effects like will i throw up??? i was thinking about just eating an eighth of shrooms and one pill at the same time... then when the first pill wears off i take another... im assuming both pills will last through the whole shroom trip... but i just wanted to know the risks of doing that...

It's called an hippy flip. Use the search engine, there had been many discussions on the subject.

Dose low, both drugs together are much stronger than separated.

Try like 120mg of MDMA and like 2 maybe 2.5g of mushrooms. They enhance each other, so doses feel stronger.

In my case, the combination of the two brought about an underlying anxiety disorder. Mixing drugs can do a lot of harm, especially since everyone is different and dosage can vary between person to person. I highly recommend against this due to it taking me a few months for my "brain to reset" and feel normal ( I actually made a post back in January of what happened to me when I combined the two).

But as I said also, everyone is different. Most likely you will try it anyway. The way I did it, was I took the shrooms right as I was coming off the peak of rolling (sort of to use MDMA as a baseline) and within 45 minutes or so the effects became very evident. I could still feel the MDMA (I took 200-215MG whatever was in the pill) then about 1.7G of cubensis shrooms. It was very enjoyable and almost life changing at the time! I still love thinking about how amazing it was, a very fun trip.

But the lasting effects of drug combos can be devastating. If you hardly ever roll and hardly ever do shrooms I would combine these for one special night and then lay off for a while. Again, NOT recommended because you can risk some serious damage, but if you do it sparingly in moderation...I think it will be "okay".

Be sure to take less MDMA and less than normal dose of shrooms. I took too much MDMA for me to hippyflip, it was overly intense (in a good way, but was overwhelming at some points)

In my case, the combination of the two brought about an underlying anxiety disorder. Mixing drugs can do a lot of harm, especially since everyone is different and dosage can vary between person to person. I highly recommend against this due to it taking me a few months for my "brain to reset" and feel normal ( I actually made a post back in January of what happened to me when I combined the two).

But as I said also, everyone is different. Most likely you will try it anyway. The way I did it, was I took the shrooms right as I was coming off the peak of rolling (sort of to use MDMA as a baseline) and within 45 minutes or so the effects became very evident. I could still feel the MDMA (I took 200-215MG whatever was in the pill) then about 1.7G of cubensis shrooms. It was very enjoyable and almost life changing at the time! I still love thinking about how amazing it was, a very fun trip.

But the lasting effects of drug combos can be devastating. If you hardly ever roll and hardly ever do shrooms I would combine these for one special night and then lay off for a while. Again, NOT recommended because you can risk some serious damage, but if you do it sparingly in moderation...I think it will be "okay".

Be sure to take less MDMA and less than normal dose of shrooms. I took too much MDMA for me to hippyflip, it was overly intense (in a good way, but was overwhelming at some points)

Intersesting, you say you had a life changing experience. So the come down is what fucked you up? Did you abuse mdma/shrooms prior to this experience?

I tried this combination years ago and must admit it was exciting. 4 grams of mush and 2 pills. I was very experienced with both at the time though.

I love "hippie flipping/ flower flipping" just depends where your from to what term is used. I usually dose about 2-2.5 grams of mushies and 200-260 mgs of MDxx (MDMA or MDA). To me its a really happy, bright, vibrant, kind of "artsy" like trip. Strong kalidascope pattern type visuals, very intense body high and just super fuckin peaceful. Good times homie!

IMO yes an eighth is too much man. The drugs synergize off each other, which makes both drugs WAY more potent, don't want you to have a horrible time homie. I promise 2-2.5 grams and 200-260 mgs of good old MDxx and you'll be loving life :) and as for the depression, ecstasy use can cause depression afterwards it just depends on the situation. As for mushrooms to me they are a roller coaster ride through all the emotions LOL. Taking both together usually stabilizes my emotions at a very happy content state though.

IMO yes an eighth is too much man. The drugs synergize off each other, which makes both drugs WAY more potent, don't want you to have a horrible time homie. I promise 2-2.5 grams and 200-260 mgs of good old MDxx and you'll be loving life :)
With a normal tolerance I would dose your MDMA a good bit lower than that. 260mgs is in itself a very very high dose. Even more so combined with shrooms. 150mg should do it (a bit less even perhaps, now that I read this again). Take a bit more after you've fully come up on both substances if needed. But I think 260mgs is way too much for someone combining these two drugs for the first time. That's about what I dose when I roll on MDMA alone, and I'm very insensitive to stimulants, MDMA in particular

Last edited:
Very true, I like to roll balls lol. 150 mgs just don't cut it for me, I need at least 200 mgs to be at my desired level of roll. But I've always been spoiled with imports and killer mdma and mda crystal. So 150 mgs for an average roller would be perfect

^ Yeah I agree, I'm exactly the same. 150mg doesn't take me all the way there, only +200mg does. But you have to take into account most people need much less than that, certainly when combined with shrooms for the first time. Good advice the rest of your post by the way, only the dose was a bit too high

Word, for sure. Thanks man, sometimes I forget about how everyone else's well being isn't always the same as mine, lol. I gotta work on that & try posting different levels of dosing (beginner, intermediate, and experienced) that might be a little better. :)

Mixing MDMA and mushrooms are awesome ime. I have done it around 6 times now.

Ime timing on when dosing them will make a difference.

Ime it's best to eat the mushrooms 20 minutes before bombing the MDMA or eat them at the same time which makes a awesome come up/peak(my favorite way to do it).

For my first time I found it best to start with 1.5-2gs of mushrooms, 150-180mgs of MDMA. Once that hits and I feel comfortable I'll eat another 1.5-2gs of mushrooms.

I found that it's not a great idea to take the MDMA first because you'll already start coming down from the MDMA while on mushrooms and that has the potential make you very uncomfortable ime.

Intersesting, you say you had a life changing experience. So the come down is what fucked you up? Did you abuse mdma/shrooms prior to this experience?

No I didn't abuse them. I only combined the two twice and after the second time, I guess the experience was just so intense it made me "aware of my mortality" and ever since I have had anxiety issues. I am mostly okay now, some days I am perfectly normal (it's been months since I have rolled or done shrooms) so my brain has had time to heal and "reset".

It was def life changing though. The things I felt. Wow. I wouldn't change that for anything.

As stated above, dose lower than normal for both. Personally I'd dose on the MDMA first, get over the initial peak, then start eating shrooms gradually. Dose on your shrooms gradually because too much at once could make you nauseous or potentially anxious. Don't re-dose MDMA, ever. After the initial effect, any additional MDMA potentiates neurotoxicity and doesn't really prolong the desired ecstasy effects much at all, only the speedy effects so you're basically taking expensive, short-acting, extra-toxic speed at that point. From my own personal experience with very pure MDMA, re-dosing gives an awful comedown and a hangover for the next few days, whereas one, single strong dose at once provided 10x more of an actual ecstasy experience that drifted back to Earth with absolutely NO after effects besides a wonderful day-long afterglow. YMMV

Lots of great advice on this thread for safe dosing and timing. I'm wondering what some of you experts would think about taking a 'racetam with this combo. I've read about the effects of 'racetams increasing the duration of MDMA certainly and debateably mushrooms as well. If you were taking Piracetam or something similar how do you think that would effect this combo? My theory is that it would prolong the peak of the MDMA and you would have a completely synergised trip where the Mushrooms and MDMA are peaking and coming down at the exact same times. It sounds amazing *drool*