shrooms and E

ojo

Bluelighter
what happens when you take mushrooms and E within like two hours of each other?

You Hippyflip, lots of fun, try it sometime, just be careful, use your head. Not to much. Try it with a small amount first (like 1 pill and two grams) and if you like it increase the dosage next time. a little pot in the mix never hurt either. I love shroomies though and E, I had like 1/8 (give or take a little) on top of 5-6 beans (give or take a few), whooooaaa baby, look out. That was a night to remember. I never forget nights like that. Good luck.
------------------
******IMOKRUOK******
Peace Love Unity Respect

Yes i like hippyflipping 2...lotsa fun. I find that taking e with shrooms takes away some of the lil annoyances u get on shrooms sometimes like butterflies in your stomach or a bit of paranoia. And the colour and light enhancements are truly spectacular.
smile.gif

------------------
Ciao...
e!

I had a great night doing that.... The last thing I remember is being with all my mates, sitting on a statue and putting my walkman on! Next thing, I wake up to the click of my tape ending, all on my own on platform two of the citys main station!! I felt great though, so I made my way back to my mates house and carried on. I had some great visuals later too. One of my female mates was telling a story and she kept turning into this kinda pixi-storyteller!! Ha-ha, highly recomended!
------------------
Everything begins with an "E"!