View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Shrooms and Accutane

PS13

Greenlighter
Hi, I'm planning a shroom trip in about 2 weeks from now, I take 60mgs of accutane daily and have no side effects minus the dry skin.

I've read quite a few posts on different forums on the topic but can't find anything conclusive (I'm leaning towards taking them since I'd assume there would be posts if people had negative experiences).

I've already done shrooms once, I want to take the same dose as last time (3.5g).

Does anybody have experience/evidence relevant to this?

Been on that medicine web i was a youngster. Stuff works great btw for life too. Yes i have ate mushrooms on top of the accutane regime abd have zero adverse effects. Accutane has no role in psilocybins effects.
Hope the accutane works as well as it did for me!
Happy trails,
Nugz

I remember accutane did a number on my skin dryness-wise, not sure how everyone reacts though. Only danger I can see is that your skin gets so dry in the later stages that it is hard to laugh without breaking your skin. I've had some deep laughs on shrooms that'd be hard to contain. Not fun if you gotta worry about splitting your lip open.

Thanks for the feedback, more confident about taking them now.. Though I forgot to mention last time I made a shroom tea, should I just eat them this time since accutane can affect your liver? Would rather not eat them but I will if I have to