View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Shrooms Alone questions

IamTheCook

Greenlighter
Well i have an 8th of shrooms and two choices, i am 19 and i live with my parents they arent anti drug but they wouldnt want me tripping in their house but if they were to find out i was tripping they would most likely not freak out on me for being in their house because they know that can really fuck someone on shrooms up and my mom used to do psychedelics but i planned on tripping alone on either 2 or 2.5grams and saving the extra gram or going to a friends and take two grams and have to stay in his room all night because he lives in a house with 3 roommates that are kind of anti drug preppy kids and we could potentially get kicked out of his house for getting caught tripping.

anyways my question is how hard is it to handle shrooms alone around 2-2.5 grams very potent shrooms about half caps half stems. i will have to stay in my room but i can go to the kitchen and bathroom to piss and get food/drinks i will have plenty of water and food i should also mention ive done shrooms twice prior to this and i do enjoy tripping on acid alone in my house while my parents are home but i do notice there is an extreme mind fuck about the universe on shrooms compared to lsd so i was just looking for someones opinion on tripping alone for a 3rd time shroom experience

That sounds miserable. I love tripping alone but you need some freedom.

I remember one trip where I was home during a break from college. I spent most of the night outside my house long boarding, but at some point my mom came out because she saw my car and not me. Thank god it was my mother, who didn't think much of me tripped out and smoking on my car, but honestly, wasn't worth the anxiety even knowing my parents would understand. You gotta control the set/setting and you have no control in this one.

ive tripped on acid twice in my house with my parents home i mean i am allowed to leave but its not that smart cus it just puts my mom in a bitchy mood ive been in a car talking to my mom when i was peaking on an acid trip and i talked to my dad about 3 hours into an acid trip and i never felt trapped simply because i love being in my room listening to music and drawing

If you have little psychedelic experience I wouldn't recommend it, even with experience it would be better enjoyed without any worry whatsoever

i have no worries about getting caught i was just asking for recommendations on it and how other people have enjoyed it im most likely doing it either way

Good music.

Personally hate watching tv/movies while tripping, some people are into it.

Something to draw on/with.

Its going to suck going to the bathroom, imo, because of the high anxiety to external stimulus that exists for most on shrooms. The knowledge that you have the leave your domain will cause at least some level of stress that would not exist with LSD. Also, I find it much easier to tell someone is tripping on mushrooms over acid, can't quite explain why on that one.

Don't fuck with complicated things.
Don't fuck with things that you can break.