• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Shrooms, 1.5g first time

Is it possible to redose then? Apparently doing this will only give you negative effects?

redose? eat more an hour later or sumin? yea you can def do that and it wont give you anything negative.... no matter how much you take just try to keep your head clear, almost like your meditating, and just remember no matter what its a trip and it will not last forever.... lol i remember first time i took em the next day i was like ooo shit i get why they call it a trip now... ya cant really explain it but its def a good time and as long as you keep your head on straight and are in a good enviorment you should have a pretty sweet time

Haha ok, i might try get some more.. me & my mate are buying 3grams to split in half, but another mate says he has some at home he can bring, but they're mouldy, is that a no go?

yea dont eat em if they got mold on em... thats def a big no no... obviouslly mushies are a fungus but mold... that shit can be deadly

but yea def get back on tomorrow and let us know how it went for ya and if you thought 1.5 was enough or not

im not sayin that is only from my opions... its what ive seen everyone ive ever tripped with eat and have never seen anyone freak out... we always keep it pretty chill and listen to music n blaze up... which is a must no matter how much you eat... and the only thing that ive ever heard to do to make the trip better and you harder is to drink some OJ or summin w vitamin c in it.... its supose to interact with the stuff in the shrooms... IDK if its true or not but i always get a nice 20oz of juice to wash em down with
and all the people you tripped with aren't everybody who ever took mushrooms.

dude whats up your b hole?? i made that more then clear all of this was IMO and from my experiences.... in the end if you cant handle your psychs ya just cant handle em... damn 3.5 isnt all that much... its enough to get you good and fucked up for 6-7 hours and have a good time... the dude even said from his research he didnt think 1.5 was gona be enough either... soooo just chill TF out... ive eatten mushies for over ten years and with alot of diff ppl and never seen anyone have a problem thats all im sayiin... the enviorment is more important then the dose...

i made that more then clear all of this was IMO and from my experiences
well and at the same time, you suggested he should take at least that dose.

you are giving irresponisble advice to a minor.

its a bit of a stretch to say its irresponsible... i also told him to take the 1.5 and more later if he was comfortable w it...

He can always eat more later...I've always had success redosing with mushrooms.....which leads me to the question why is it that it's popular opinion that redosing on sub4tryptamines doesn't work well??

dude whats up your b hole?? i made that more then clear all of this was IMO and from my experiences.... in the end if you cant handle your psychs ya just cant handle em... damn 3.5 isnt all that much... its enough to get you good and fucked up for 6-7 hours and have a good time... the dude even said from his research he didnt think 1.5 was gona be enough either... soooo just chill TF out... ive eatten mushies for over ten years and with alot of diff ppl and never seen anyone have a problem thats all im sayiin... the enviorment is more important then the dose...

You were (past tense) being irresponsible when you advocated 3.5g before retracting what you said. I started out at 0.67g, didn't have a bad time (didn't have a good time either, was unsure what was happening to me). I started increasing what I took and saw what happened. 1g then 1.5. 2g and then 3.5. Have an understanding so I started going up to 4.5 then 5.5. My highest dose (sometime when I'm able I'll write a trip report about that) was 12.1g. My sweet spot is 5g +/- 1g

Didn't magically arrive at that.

And Bagseed wasn't climbing all over you, nor am I; just pointing out that you were giving irresponsible advice to a first time user that's all.

1.5g might very well be underwhelming for him. He can always take more the next time. You know how the saying goes 'you can't untake something'.

Tom

Well it made me laugh a lot, then I felt like complete shit, pretty disappointed to be honest, thinking of trying 3grams for my next time?

Well it made me laugh a lot, then I felt like complete shit, pretty disappointed to be honest, thinking of trying 3grams for my next time?

Cool. So you've got this under your belt, seem like you've got your head screwed on straight, so yeah I think you'd be ok with 3g. You've probably already been told this, but doubling a dose will usually bring more than double the effects.

When you say you felt like shit, you mean physically or psychologically?

Tom

Okay well that's cool, & psychologically, but i think it's cause my friends were all drinking for the most part of the night & I was kind of sat in the corner laughing, closing my eyes & seeing patterns etc, so when I came to I was kind of out of place, but a couple of hours and I was back to normal.

^ well I think it was most probably the setting making you uncomfortable, feeling disconnected from the people you chill with, because they all have another (drunken) vibe.

I think you should try the same dose again, but in a more appropriate setting. these things can make a huge difference. nature can be beautiful, or maybe with one or two close friends at home, with nice vibes, and some fresh food and chilled music.

I think small doses ask more for prepared activities, if you like to draw, prepare some paper and pens/colours/... or something around these lines.

Yeah it was a good setting to start with, chilled music sat back relaxing, then some mates turned up and starting drinking & the atmosphere changed, you're definitely right about being disconnected. At one point I went off to sit in another room alone, put one of those hypnotic videos from YouTube and just zoned out, but still nothing really.. Also my mates girlfriend bought round some 'shrooms' and we ate these too, they were really small, like tiny, the heads were about quarter the size of your fingernail, I ate a bunch of these too and felt nothing, my mate said he was seeing the door stretch and stuff, don't know whether he was just trying to see things or making it up, he was pissed and high but I'm pretty sure they weren't shrooms.

If I did 3g shrooms tonight would it work? Or is this a bad idea?
There would definitely be some tolerance. I usually am fine if I put at least 6 days between trips, but less than that always results in some degree of disappointment.