Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Shroom trip

K

Kingjames3000

July 19th 10:00 pm. I was at my friend (S) house one night and we had planned to take mushrooms that night. The overall situation was pretty sketchy to begin with. S had started growing mushrooms in his closet after a friend of ours (C) had given him the supplies and a failed batch of mushrooms that he had started. After the failed batch had been in S closet for a couple weeks, the mushrooms had appeared to grow normally after all and we were going to eat them. When the shrooms were originally picked, the wet shrooms weighed around 100g, and C told us that they would come out to around 10g dried. At the time that we ate the shrooms, they weighed around 50 grams total since they were partially dried. I ate around 20 grams of the partially dried shrooms which we estimated to be over 4 grams worth of dried shrooms. The most I had taken before was around 2.5 grams if dried shrooms that gave me a good entry level experience. As I soon found out, 4 grams was way over my limit. I had been awake since my 7am shift at a deli and I was thinking about going to sleep instead of taking shrooms.

I ate the shrooms with pizza and since they were wet they were much more difficult to chew and the taste was far worse than the previous shrooms I had tried. My original plan was that I would eat the shrooms with my friends S and P and then have my other friends J and K we're going to pick me up and they were going to take shrooms as well. However, 30 minutes after I ate the shrooms, J said they were not pickin me up and we would do them another night. I panicked a little but was reassured when S and P said they would hang with me while we tripped. S left me alone at my house with P so he could go pick up weed (S had not taken shrooms that night). P and I were playing xbox in my room as they started to kick in. We invited my other friend over, M, and he took shrooms about an hour into my trip. Each of them took about an 8th of shrooms and I took around 4 g. This kicked my ass. As soon as the trip kicked in I felt immediately uncomfortable as I could tell I took too much. The first problem occurred when I noticed my stomach ache and a head ache while tripping. I was so separated from reality that I had lost my instinct to do anything about it. I felt so scared and asked my friends if they could help me. They were tripping too and they just suggested we play beer pong (terrible idea). One sip of beer made my stomach ache intensify and I ran inside while my friends were in the backyard. I was afraid that I was going to feel like this forever and i started calling my mom and friends, like an asshole. Luckily none of them picked up since it was nearly midnight. At this point I was afraid that I was too tired to be tripping and I thought I had ruined my life. I wanted to call 911 and poison control and I was so focused on not dying that i was having a terrible trip. I considered going to sleep (another shitty idea). I went my bed as my trip continued to intensify. I remember having visions of going to the hospital and having to explain what happened and it bein all over the news. All I remember is searching "happy music" on my phone and listening to island music on a loop. I closed my eyes and I felt like I was suffocating under my blanket so I ran to the bathroom I started to try and throw up but when I looked in the mirror my mouth and nose were bleeding and some of my teeth had fallen into the sink which was also covered in blood. I ran out of my bathroom and outside where my friends were. They were both tripping hard at this point and P had thrown up on my back deck and my dog and started to eat it. This freaked me out too because I thought my dog was eating the shroom throw up and they she might die too. They were sitting in my backyard smoking a cig and I remember myself yelling "I need you guys to help me because I'm losing my fucking mind!" They both looked at me and yelled back that I need to relax and my friend M was still eating his shrooms. I called my friend S to ask when he was gonna be done buying weed and he laughed and told me it had only been 5 minutes since he left. I thought I was going insane and I was scared I could never think normally again. I was begging my friends to come inside and play xbox with me and talk me down so I could relax but they were no help. We all went inside and I started chugging water so I wouldn't throw up. This helped a lot and I started to focus on the visuals more than how I thought I was dying. I looked at my friend M and his eyebrows were moving around his face. He looked back at me and his eyes were pure black. We went outside to smoke a cig and as soon as I lit mine the end of it lit like a sparkler. This scared the shit out of me so I threw it. And for the rest of the night whenever I touched my shorts they felt burning hot like the end of the cig and it made my whole stomach feel extremely hot. Finally S called and told us to come over. P drove us despite being drunk and tripping. As we were in the car it felt like the world was frozen in time and our car was bursting through the air. (I had lost the concept of time and I remember yelling at my P who was driving to slow the fuck down). The sidewalk on the road was waving vertically as high as 5 feet in the air. We finally arrived at S house and our friend M ran out of the car and into the woods (wtf right?). S let us in and we started smoking out of my expensive bong. This calmed me down a lot and turned my trip around. Eventually M came back inside from the woods and we all smoked weed for hours and played ping pong. What I remember from this moment was how happy I was to be alive. I remember closing my eyes and seeing myself the way I wanted to be seen by others. I had been struggling with depression and social anxiety for months before my shroom trip. The way I saw myself that night was being the life of the party, you know, funny and social. We were in such a good mood that we invited a bunch of people over to my house and we smoked with them and just had a fun time. Overall it was a great experience and it allowed me to overcome my depression and anxiety completely. Having the mindset of being happy to be alive makes life so enjoyable and care free. That trip was a few days ago and so far there have not been any negative side effects or backlash from the trip, only positive things. I think these shrooms saved my personality from the dark places I was heading. either that or they made me insane. I'll find out soon enough lol