❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Show Me Your Serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikumiku

Ex-Bluelighter
Ever since this break between my Boyfriend and I started in March 9th and ends tomorrow March 25th, him and I have been talking little here and there, including an audio/video chat we had the other morning, but to this day he still rather talk to me with 1 liner responses, and only over Facebook, instead of the phone or Skype or in person. During our chat yesturday, he asked me to show him I am serious.

When yet the day before, during our audio/video I told him, I wanted to be with him and I wanted a future with him, wanted us to get married, have a wedding, move in together, etc. And yet he asks me to show him that I am serious? Serious about what? Isn't telling you hey I want to move in, I want to get married, serious matters?

What do you think he means?

I think if he wants to play games, he should get a dog and throw a ball.

Cut the cord, chica.

Why do you think he is playing games? I don't get it.
Well.... going by your other posts on the same matter....
You seem to be throwing yourself at him (your begging, crying, pleading etc).
He probably gets a kick out of how much power he has over you.
You're only making yourself look clingy, needy and desperate.

Get rid of the jerk and find someone who appreciates you.

And stop hoping for a good outcome on Friday because it ain't gunna happen, even if it does it won't be for long. :(

Him and I got together, talked things over and are going to try it again. Wish us luck!

You seem like the type that's always looking for validation whether from unhealthy relationships or strangers on the internet...

If her bf is like me (sociopath) then it's gunna last a long long time. I bet he got off pretty hard when you took him back. And this yo yoing thing he is doing to you is p fun.

Bah... More labels which may or may not be true. What "he is" I think is irrelevant because either way he's using the fuck out of you. Either way, OP, you've got a unanimous consensus that this relationship is terribly unhealthy... Shouldn't that tell you something? Did you even watch the video I posted? I doubt it. You can get all of the advice in the world but ultimately it's up to you to do something about it.

Last edited:
How is he using me? And I did see that video. The only person here that needs to change is me. I am the bad person and the terrible one here.

I bet that's exactly what he was going for. Now that you know, and might have made him aware, you're gunna be so much easier to manipulate!

Ever since this break between my Boyfriend and I started in March 9th and ends tomorrow March 25th, him and I have been talking little here and there, including an audio/video chat we had the other morning, but to this day he still rather talk to me with 1 liner responses, and only over Facebook, instead of the phone or Skype or in person. During our chat yesturday, he asked me to show him I am serious.

When yet the day before, during our audio/video I told him, I wanted to be with him and I wanted a future with him, wanted us to get married, have a wedding, move in together, etc. And yet he asks me to show him that I am serious? Serious about what? Isn't telling you hey I want to move in, I want to get married, serious matters?

What do you think he means?
Maybe he was horny and wanted you to fuck him?

Yeah no. That's not how it works.

In my experience, it has worked just fine. When someone has all the power because you are easily manipulated, stop talking to them, and see how quickly they try to see you or talk to you.

In my experience, it has worked just fine. When someone has all the power because you are easily manipulated, stop talking to them, and see how quickly they try to see you or talk to you.
Yeah I guess you're right. But God damn we try for a little bit. It's alot easier to be cut off when you already have somebody else waiting tho

Status
Not open for further replies.