L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Should you try to pull at an event?

james125

Greenlighter
I was just at Electric Daisy Carnival this weekend. I wanted to go to see all my favourite artists. Though I'd often find myself in a position where I could get with a woman if I'd put in a little effort. But I always have decided not to as more than likely I'll be so busy with the girl that I'll miss the set or maybe fuck it up and put a downer on the rest of the event.

What do you think? Do you actively try to avoid getting intimate or do you go to these events for the women / men?

I wouldn´t avoid getting intimate with people if that would lead us to a good relationship. Why would you miss anything being with a girl?
You are trying to avoid intimate relationships to focus on something else? I believe you could do both. It might be fun!

I suppose you could do both but more than likely if you're kissing you won't be watching the stage. Not to mention what you'll miss by talking to them.

Well maybe if you are very young and are only interested in watching what´s happening on the stage. I would be delighted to have both.
The kissing would be great, and taking to an interesting person during an entertainment occasion could be super fun. But that´s me.

well if you're getting intimate near the stage, you won't be missing the music. i do understand the thrill of watching your favorite dj pump you up with his signature wrestling stance.

I understand what you mean. I wouldn't want to be distracted when my favourite DJs are playing. That being said, my partner and I attend events together, but we rarely talk, except in between sets, or when people are playing that we don't like. We like the same types of music though. Once we were at a festival and we went to different stages to hear different DJs lol and just met up later. So I completely understand what you mean! I suppose it is dependent on what the event is, how much you think you could like this girl, etc.

I'd say do what you already know you want to do. It's a little hard being rejected but I wouldn't say it would dampen your whole day when you're already at some cool event. Plus you have to look at the positive. You might meet someone really cool.

What do you think? Do you actively try to avoid getting intimate or do you go to these events for the women / men?

If i'm going there to see a specific artist or band then that takes priority. - I almost entirely block out everything else around me and will usually find my way towards the mosh-pit or at least on the outskirts, but close enough that i can see and hear the band/artist. Women come and go.. but depending on the band i might not have another chance to experience them live.

Plus i usually become so caught up in the adrenaline and atmosphere that the last thing im interested in is giving my full attention to someone else.

I've seen someone eat out an ugly chick at a rave once. They didn't even care lol.

If I was attending an event, I wouldn't go out of my way to try and pull but if it happened naturally then I wouldn't say no, enjoy the music together and then get sexy later.

Making out or fucking at a club or concert.... makes it more surreal. Okay, its a DJ doing a set so what are you really MISSING visually if you kissing, rubbing or sexual play with another person? The DJ is behind a table... he's a bouncing head. The whole room is nothing but SOUND and light. I've been to EDC too, it was a blast...