• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Should I try triple Cs?

dijaol

Greenlighter
Ok so i've been reading about corcidin (or however its spelt) HBP and basically I'm going to all my pharmacies today to see where it's sold so I can buy it. I mean in reality this is less of a question because despite the harmful uses I know I'm gonna try it so i wouldn't bother yelling at me (guess that's part of being a teen.), or more of a what will it be like? me and my friend are both gonna try like 6. (i read about 8 but we've never tried dxm and wanna be safe) we're 14, both low 100 pounds and between 5'5 and 5'7. Pot nd oxy (and smoking/drinking LOL) are really the only stuff i've done so is 6 a good place to start? i think it's more of a one time thing for me i just really wanna try it btw. i don't really dig drugs, i loved oxy but still refrain from doing it often at all cuz i don't ever wanna get hooked on anything. i just wanna know like does wise what i should try/as well as first time experiences for people.

These have an antihistamine in them that can cause dangerous heart problems at high doses. You'll probably be fine if you only take five or six of these, but why bother? Why not just get DXM only syrup or gels?

idk much about it (like gels?? and stuff), but I know i couldn't stand chugging syrup.

bump just wanna know if 6 is a safe dose to just experiment with.
Yes 6 would be fine but what you want to do is see how many mg is in each pill. That is what matters most. A good starting dose is 200mg

Yes 6 would be fine but what you want to do is see how many mg is in each pill. That is what matters most. A good starting dose is 200mg

i think 30mg so 6 would = 180mg. will tha tbe good? since it has the CPM or wtv that's dangerous, we don't wanna do too much, it's more of an idiotic teen decision ig, jsut really wanna try it so.

Its not harm reduction to say a number of pills is fine WITHOUT KNOWING THE DOSAGE....

Why do you have to do Triple Cs and not a DXM only formula?

Walgreens should have DXM only Robitussin or store brand gel caps. If not, Walmart or CVS should. If I'm going to take cough syrup based DXM I only get the DXM only gel caps.

Walgreens should have DXM only Robitussin or store brand gel caps. If not, Walmart or CVS should. If I'm going to take cough syrup based DXM I only get the DXM only gel caps.
How much are they and how much do you have to take of them?

Probably not anymore than CCCs? I think down here they're $5-6 a bottle and each bottle has 300mg of DXM.

Probably not anymore than CCCs? I think down here they're $5-6 a bottle and each bottle has 300mg of DXM.

No price discussion allowed....
Plus this whole discussion is possibly against the rules as we dont allow "what should i take" threads.
Please go back and read guidelines OP.

Coricidin comes with its own risks which you can google but honestly, it's overrated. This has already been suggested- for a DXM trip, buy a preparation that contains only DXM. We can't tell you where to buy it or how much it will cost.

No price discussion allowed....
Plus this whole discussion is possibly against the rules as we dont allow "what should i take" threads.
Please go back and read guidelines OP.
You aren't even a mod dude. And the price of a bottle of dxm at your local Walgreens isn't that Crazy to discuss

DXM is wonderful dijaol. It's one of my favorites from back in the day. On its own it is relatively safe. As stated by others, when taken in the form of cold medicines, it's poison. Stick to Delsym or Robitussin liquid-gels. Both have only DXM in them (though Delsym contains a time-release version). I suggest you check out Erowid for dosage on pure DXM. Calculate how much is in what you plan on consuming. Use that as a guide. I personally would never suggest more than 250 mg of DXM to someone just trying it out for the first time. Maybe even only 200. Although it is a lot of fun, it can be a very disorienting high that can grow very difficult to navigate. I wish you the best of luck and hope you heed the advice of others. Enjoy!

not to kick a dead horse, but get the gels with only DXM

CCC's feel dirty to me.

Although, it's been maybe 10 years.

There are def gelcap pills with only DXM in them.

You aren't even a mod dude. And the price of a bottle of dxm at your local Walgreens isn't that Crazy to discuss

I dont have to be a mod to show respect for the site.
I know its not crazy but guidelines are set in place to keep this community from getting shut down.
I like my community therefore i will help to remind folks what the forums guidelines state.
You added nothing to the conversation by commenting in my post