• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Should I try candyflipping or just LSD on it's own?

bamfinator

Greenlighter
Hello people, I am going to be having a party next week with a group of close friends and we are all going to be on some sorts of different drugs; MDMA, LSD, Marijuana etc.
I recently purchased 4 tabs of LSD off a friend and haven't tested them to see how potent they are or if they are real or not (I don't think you can test tabs of LSD, can you?) - Anyway, it was originally just meant to be me and a friend taking 2 tabs of this stuff each and seeing where it takes us on the day but I then had the idea to share the tabs between 4 people instead. Out of the 4 people that I wanted to share the experience with, all but one of us has never done LSD before, the one that had, told me that one tab was very underwhelming when he first tried it and I want this night to be good so underwhelming is not what I fancy. I am wondering whether I should stick to doing 2 tabs between me and my friend (he is the one that had experience with LSD, by the way) or to just do 1 tab each between the four of us and combine it with MDMA during the peak of our trips to make things more intense. I hear that candyflipping is one of the most amazing experiences and I am very eager to try it but I am not sure whether it is a wise idea for first time users of acid. For the record, we are all fairly experienced with MDMA.

Any help appreciated,
Thanks.

Yes you can test lsd tabs very easily. Go get a Ehrlich regent kit. If it's positive it will will turn purple.
In my expierence I would drop the lsd first. Even if they were weak to him does not mean it will be weak for you your first time using lsd. Don't redose lsd it doesn't work that well. Drop whatever your going to drop all at once.
Make sure you got your day planned, set and setting is crucial with lsd.
If you feel like you can handle mdma (I hope that it's been tested as well) after the 90min for lsd the lsd to kick in then go for it.
I would try it on its own if I was in your shoes. It can be a extreme engaging drug if you are not prepared. And IMO when I take good lsd in don't even think about rolling. It feels that good on its own.
Happy trails,
Nugz

Wow, that is confusing, I was sure I replied. Now I see that you made two topics. :)

As I replied in the previous topic:
Candy-flipping is amazing, if done correctly. But I would never advise someone to do it for their first time acid. LSD on its own is an amazing experience, I think one should experience that on its own before trying to combine it with other substances.

I can only agree with was already said, not only with LSD, but with all substances that I'm not familiar with I like to test the waters carefully first trying to analyze the experience and the substance on it's own for a while until I'm well familiar with it, then I'd think about combining it.

I didn't follow that approach when I was younger, I always smoked cannabis along with it, but simply because I smoked cannabis as if they were cigarettes.
I would advice against that though, since I now that cannabis can definitely have a huge impact on the nature of your LSD trip.

It can turn a good trip in a complete mindfuck in no time, but with MDMA it's different.
If your trip is positive and fun to begin with MDMA can only boost that ime, I also feel it's better to start with MDMA before LSD but that might be personal.

Wether you should share between four or two is up to you, I'm very sensitive to lysergamides compared to most people.One blotter does a LOT for me while the same blotter can be extremely underwhelming for others.

If I was in your place I'd share between four and go against my own advice and add MDMA to enhance the experience when it feels right, simply because I think you can't really screw up with this combo when you're using common sense.

I'd be more concerned with the addition of cannabis, especially for first timers.

Yes do not combine it right away the first time, its like a cardinal rule in my opinion. Stick to the LSD, it's amazing to try and experiment with on its own and wont get boring quickly.

Low potency yeah that can make it underwhelming, but start careful cause overwhelming trips can be really jarring to unexperienced people and even experienced trippers. It's not a gamble, it's not worth overshooting your comfort zone trust me.

Trying it with other people can be an issue, if you are very social then maybe not a problem, otherwise it can make people more overstimulated [too much going on I mean] or paranoid or confused since they have no free space for their own trip. On the other hand some people benefit from guidance, people just being there for them for support. Friends playing tricks on you is a bad bad plan, countless people get mindfucked and scared that way.

So make sure you can trust these guys and that there is a place to retreat like other rooms etc.

Yes agreed that cannabis is not such a good plan, it tends to make trips so much more hazy and confusing (and you often cant handle as much weed so have to learn to dose it all over again like a noob), so many tricky factors here which should all be limited. Don't casually fuck around with LSD, it mostly leads to harrowing experiences. Pretend it turns you into sensitive people like babies or toddlers. It can really change how you feel, you dont just basically stay the same person who sees hallucinations like a movie at a distance, it affects you completely.
Cannabis is nice, but like a number of other drugs, primarily to experiment with once you are experienced with LSD, enough to know the ins and outs.