• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Should I trip by myself?

Yup, I often find myself chuckling at my own thoughts while tripping, though I don't find there to be so much of the hysterical laughter.

Nah, I agree there. Which is perhaps fortunate, because wnadering around the park grinning inanely to oneself is probably preferable to rolling about in the grass in adject hysterics, all alone, which is omewhat likely to draw unwanted attention! Don't you think?

I think perhaps you do need that interactive spiral of hilarity when you get two witty types tripping together... & man, isn't that fun?

I took some LSD in the morning and was tripping all day alone, playing video games and walking the woods around my area. When my parents got home I just sat on the computer playing Skyrim until I began to come down. Then I jumped in the shower and went over to my friends house. Very nice trip, and I recommend doing it if your parents isnt a big deal.

Yeah I definitely prefer tripping alone usually, then I can do it 100% my way and not have to worry about social dynamics, or boring my trip partner if I feel like not talking and laying down with my eyes closed. Sometimes tripping with a partner is definitely preferable though, it really depends on what I'm trying to get out of it. If I want to explore social aspects of things, or specifically work on a particular relationship, I will decide to trip with a partner. Otherwise I prefer being alone. Or tripping by myself but hanging out with people who aren't tripping, without informing them I'm tripping (as that can introduce weird dynamics and usually makes people treat you differently even if they're cool with it).