• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Should I take Temazepam, before or after Clonazepam or Valium?

Speed King

Bluelighter
I have a Temazepam scrip. It seems to work better/stronger when I dose a benzo, currently Clonazepam after I take the Temazepam? I am picking up Diazepam legally on 2/20. Would I do better to "pre load" so to speak, or does taking after the Temazepam make any sense?

I prefer to take to temazepam by itself since its a unique benzo with strong alpha 1 activity and putative barbiturate like actions (which is why it is regarded as the best benzo worldwide almost). But I would take them before hand therefore the temazepam's effects would be the most apparent but don't take too much too override it's effects otherwise you're wasting you're restoril, so yes preload

I would say after. Temazepam is more of a cuddling up with a blanket bedtime benzodiazepine while the other two are better for daytime use.

ahh temazepam my first benzo i got addicted to on accident haha
try it by itself its very satisfying right before bed it should knock you on your ass rather quick it would be like 15 or 20 mins when i would take my dose that i would asleep for 6 to 10 hrs at times
at high doses it can kick it rather quick so dont plan on doing anything after you take the temazepam
leave the the others for day time use
temazepam is a good for night anxiety so i really doubt youll need anything else

I'll try tonight, now that I have the new 10mg Valium script. I'm sure they will work well together.

Works well together, but nothing to write home about. Maybe in a month they will work well together. All that metabolite stuff building up and whatnot.