• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Should I take even more Sub while in precipitated WD?

lucifersam666

Bluelight Crew
Hello,

I switched from H to fent and have been snorting fent everyday for 3 months or so. Well, it became time to stop, so I prepared my self.. Fortunately, i was able to fill my script of 8mg sub strips, 1mg Ativan, and 30mg adderall. But I fucked up.
I did my last line Sunday @ 2am (technically Monday). And I took 8mg sub today (Tuesday) @ 6:30pm. Basically, I waited ~40 hours and took 8mg of sub. (I know I should have started off with ~2mg but I wasn't thinking clearly). I definitely was/am going thru some pretty wicked withdrawals 40 hours into it so I figured I would be in the clear to take sub.
About 30 minutes from taking sub, I knew I fucked up. It felt like I got hit by a bus. That was 3 hours ago and I am still super sick right now. Like super super sick.
Obviously I am in precipitated withdrawls.

My question is:
When can I take another dose of sub?

Would it make any sense at all to take more sub, like 2mg?

Any suggestions on what would alleviate this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
LS🤮

In my experience taking a bit more sub can make it worse but also make it end quicker so I guess its up to you, you can also do some fent which would probably help a bit. Im pretty sure the way they do sub inductions now where I live is to actually gradually introduce the sub while at the same time slowly tapering the full agonist which is apparently the most comfortable way to do it

Yeah typically I would have consumed a low amount of sub and eased into it but I wasn't thinking rationally. Cookie monster wants all his cookies.
And due to specific circumstances, I can't use anymore for the foreseeable future.

Is that true? - while in precipitated wd, taking more sub will make it end faster??

Thanks,
LS

Would one bump of fent be beneficial or would it completly fuck me
No, don't do that. You'll just have to wait it out. You can't go into precipitated withdrawal twice, so the worst should be behind you. Wait 24 hours or so and take more sub. It should help a bit, then just keep doing that. You should level out without a couple days. I've been in this exact situation and I know its like the worst thing on earth, but it will get better.

If you have something that can knock you out, I would take it. Benzos would be ideal, when I was in this situation I think I took phenibut + seroquel and that worked. Whatever you have. Then you can at least sleep through some of it.

Edit: Just remembered that Benadryl makes it worse, so actually.... don't take whatever you have. Something gaba activating is what you want, any benzo ( so xanax, valium, ativan, klonopin) or gabapentin or lyrica or phenibut something like that. Seroquel on its own might not be enough, but in combination with one of the previous it will help.

Last edited:
Would one bump of fent be beneficial or would it completly fuck me

Yes it will end the precipitated withdrawal. That's what I'd always do if I couldn't handle the bupre. While bupre blocks receptors better than other opiates, some fent will still get through.

But are you sure you don't want to just wait it out?

Long story short I am in the exact same situation again. Lol christ. Yea I am going to take Ativan when I get home. My dog is prescribed gabapentin. Two times in two weeks.