• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Should I take advantage and not take again?

Nicocastillo7

Bluelighter
Okay, hello again, I have something in mind and the truth is that I have no one to talk to who knows about this ...
At this moment I am abstinence, 2 days ago I took my last dose of tramadol and I have been clean, I feel abstinence, but for some reason I do not know what it is, this time it is not so serious (I was on 750mg daily about 5 months ago ) So I can't explain why I am not suffering so much, also I am reducing benzos and I am only 0.125mg of clonazepam (soon I plan to jump to 0) I have experienced very strong withdrawals in the past, for logical reasons I thought this time would be horrible, I only feel moderate body pain, chills, runny nose and some diarrhea, if a considerable increase in depression, but it is only at times where I cry uncontrollably, then I am normal, so ... should I continue like this? I think that perhaps this few more days with this feeling of withdrawal, but perhaps with the days it will improve, do you think that I should take advantage of the fact that my retirement is not feeling so serious so as not to use opiates again? (I have been consuming for about 3 years, the last year was the year of most abuse) I clarify that I am really convinced that I want to leave it, it only seems curious to me that I am not suffering anymore and that made me wonder if perhaps I should not take it again and reduce how I had thought, since it is likely that I will not end up reducing anything and return to compulsive consumption, but, what do you think?

Sounds like you might be getting lucky this time for some reason, though I think you need to get to a week before you can really say, take advantage of that and keep off the stuff cause I think you will return to the compulsive consumption as it seems like pretty much everyone does if they try to mess around. If you keep clean I think things can only improve from there. What a gift it is to not have awful withdrawals, though i can see that as being a reason you may decide relapsing isn't that big of a deal, so id try and keep in mind the suffering of previous times cause who knows next time could be a hell ya cant escape. Good luck and congrats