PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Should I take acid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatamI

Bluelighter
My friend who is a vet when it comes to acid said I should trip with him. I'm a hard worker and use drugs like adderall xanax and oxy to run my company. Will I change? I don't want to lose my work ethic.

Speaking from experience I'd say that in the long run your work ethic's going to be in far more trouble with the xanax and oxy than it'll ever be with acid.

Agreed ^

You're not giving us much to work with in regards to advice giving about acid, although in the long run no matter how much you tell us we can never really give you a totally right answer. If you live in a way that part of you knows is "wrong" or more correctly termed, disharmonious; in ways you know you should change, acid will show you. If you are and you aren't aware, acid will show you. Those are the ways in which acid may change you. Through disillusionment and truth. That is all. You decide off of that.

oxy xanax and adderal is part of a work ethic?

well - there are no guarantees with LSD
none

this is the 21st century we need to use these newly discovered tools

Well to be fair i gained a work ethic off acid, it gave me some pride in my work atleast!

Unfortunately it's not really up to anyone but yourself to make the decision on whether to ingest a drug or not. You need to weigh up the pros and cons, and also what you're hoping to achieve from it. Then, only you can decide whether you should take LSD or not. Sorry buddy, but I don't quite think this thread has any HR value to it as it is now. The only 'HR' answer we can really give you to your question would be no, don't take drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.