L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Should I pursue her

Higherfocus420

Bluelighter
My mate brought has a girlfriend but decided to invite this girl back to our friends whilst we were getting drunk but the girl seemed to like me more a d wouldont leave me alone and I thought fuck it a d got off with her as he actually has girlfriend well she has since addede on FB and she's absolutely stunning but I dont want to get between me andy mate should I pursue her or sounds like bad news she's single so am I he's not

Yeah I also vote you go for it! You said you think she's stunning and he has a gf anyway...

Definitely speak to him about it first, but I really don't think he has any right to be upset or betrayed - as long as you talk to him. That's not to say you need to ask permission of course!

If she is your mate's bird youn be fucked up trying to get with her

Yeah I also vote you go for it! You said you think she's stunning and he has a gf anyway...

Definitely speak to him about it first, but I really don't think he has any right to be upset or betrayed - as long as you talk to him. That's not to say you need to ask permission of course!
Yea have a chat with him because he was the one who was speaking to her first and invited her out but he has bird that he keeps cheating on it wasn't my fault that this girl was so Infatuated with me I can be very manic and some girls like that but I'm not worried if not

My mate brought has a girlfriend but decided to invite this girl back to our friends whilst we were getting drunk but the girl seemed to like me more a d wouldont leave me alone and I thought fuck it a d got off with her as he actually has girlfriend well she has since addede on FB and she's absolutely stunning but I dont want to get between me andy mate should I pursue her or sounds like bad news she's single so am I he's not
The girl decided to hang out with you and your friends. She also decided she liked you the best. She even added you. If your mate has an issue with it just show him the Facebook page

I'm kidding I'm actually the son of English immigrants and most of my family still lives there which means I wind up on Facebook pages El Cheapo ask who dat guy photobombing

Yea have a chat with him because he was the one who was speaking to her first and invited her out but he has bird that he keeps cheating on it wasn't my fault that this girl was so Infatuated with me I can be very manic and some girls like that but I'm not worried if not
Imagine what she would think if she could read this thread in which she comes across as a commodity. She's a human being. She has the ability to unadd you also