• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Should i get some morphine pills???

Trev26

Bluelighter
Hey guys, gonna keep this short and sweet. Should I pick up some morphine 20mg pills, don't know shit about morphine pills or anything, but for the people who have been following me for the last couple years know that I'm a chronic pain patient always looking for drugs to manage my pain since the scared and incompetent doctors refuse to do so. I also have been taking anywhere from 4-8 mg of suboxone the last couple days in a desperate attempt at treating my pain.

I picked up a bunch of 30 mg Roxy which was about what my tolerance was at and didnt take any suboxone for almost 3 weeks and still wasn't satisfied with the effects of the oxy.

So my question is quite simply, should I wasted money on these 20 mg morphine pills?

depends . i'm a chronic patient aswell.... and am rx'd morph, oxy and hydrmorphone, now i can state 100000000000000% the following facts.
Morphine is the most potent and effective aswell as longest lasting PAIN killer out of everything, even heroin. (you may say but.. H is morph when it crosses the bbb, but somehow, it does not carry with it the same physical properties that morphine itself does from experience.)
Oxy - aight for pain, but my hate of oxy stems from, i need to take the entire days alottment/2days worth (but i am very very tolerant at this point to opiates so thats a factor) for ok relief, BUT it lasts depending, 2-4 hours then...... the pain comes back with a vengeance like i walked over to mr pains house and shat in his birdbath but has the ability to cause of all pills to cause the most euphoria.
Hydromorphone - similar to morphine being that its hydro morphine basically, a semi synthetic morphine. it carries 75% of the pain relief of morphine in its dose equivilent, have tested this. also has more recreational value than morphine, but again for pain better than oxy lasts 3-5 hours.

i haven't tried fentenyl however, i've heard its basically not too recreational in its own respect, it is physically effective, i havent read into how much for pain itself, but if anyone knows id love to be informed on this.

Hydrocodone... this i put into the codeine catagory other than the fact that i FKN LOVE hydrocodone, atleast the cough syrup, the pills didn't compare but that might be because i drank that syrup like i was on my deathbed but, i'll never forget the bliss.

all opiates are different. Morphine is king for pain, for recreational value, oxy.

infact just to add this - Morphine since it always lasts for me for anywhere from 6-9 hours (and only starts to wear down in effects after 4-6 hours) has allowed me to cut down on my opiates so much so that i'm proud of it. i've cut about 100mg of morphine out of 10-15/30 days of my monthly take. but because its potent for pain, which i genuinely don't 'get off or high' on my pain meds, yes i do get high but thats a side effect that i'll take gladly but my priority is pain, aswell when it wears off, since its pretty noticably gradual, not like oxy where theres the "its starting to wear" "fuck" and "holy shit kill me" phase and then it just wears off till you do feel your pain back up to 100%
ah i wish i lived in the 1800-1900 period where you could buy a tincture of heroin/morphine mix for depression, those were the good ol' days and cocaine if you were feeling like taking that instead of having coffee, and this is pharma 100% pure shit too.. when i build my time machine, i'll bring some back for you BLers

I can always count on zonxx for an informative, yet fucken hilarious post. "the pain comes back with a vengeance like i walked over to mr pains house and shat in his birdbath" had me fucken dying!

Your breakdown I thought was pretty spot on. The oxy has worked great for my pain, but that shit only last 4 hours for me if I'm lucky, and with the the bupe is like 2 hours. I think my dealer said the pills were pink, which would probably make them the morphine sulphate if I'm not mistaken. My guys gonna let me try a couple so hopefully the bupe wont fuck with it too much.

Thanks for the response brother.

I can always count on zonxx for an informative, yet fucken hilarious post. "the pain comes back with a vengeance like i walked over to mr pains house and shat in his birdbath" had me fucken dying!

Your breakdown I thought was pretty spot on. The oxy has worked great for my pain, but that shit only last 4 hours for me if I'm lucky, and with the the bupe is like 2 hours. I think my dealer said the pills were pink, which would probably make them the morphine sulphate if I'm not mistaken. My guys gonna let me try a couple so hopefully the bupe wont fuck with it too much.

Thanks for the response brother.
Zonxx is a troll, he doesn't know shit, be careful with that guy, he likes to suck Deek foh crk cocaine xD innit Zonkiboii? xD

Hey guys, gonna keep this short and sweet. Should I pick up some morphine 20mg pills, don't know shit about morphine pills or anything, but for the people who have been following me for the last couple years know that I'm a chronic pain patient always looking for drugs to manage my pain since the scared and incompetent doctors refuse to do so. I also have been taking anywhere from 4-8 mg of suboxone the last couple days in a desperate attempt at treating my pain.

I picked up a bunch of 30 mg Roxy which was about what my tolerance was at and didnt take any suboxone for almost 3 weeks and still wasn't satisfied with the effects of the oxy.

So my question is quite simply, should I wasted money on these 20 mg morphine pills?
I do morphine on a regular basis for chronic back pain too, from all the opiates I've tried it's the best in terms of pain relief. It can relief me from my pain for up to 12 hrs, I use morphine pharma grade ampoules though, not pills. The bioavAilability from pills is relatively low compared to IV and i do 1 100mg shot every day. NZN

i don’t know about oral morphine for pain, but it pales in comparison to oxy for euphoria. even if you plug it, which people rave about but is even worse than oral. stuff is dull. only time i buy it is when it’s cheap as fuck.

iv morphine solution made for iv is one of the best opiate highs. beaten only by hydromorphone.

all my subjective opinion, of course.

i don’t know about oral morphine for pain, but it pales in comparison to oxy for euphoria. even if you plug it, which people rave about but is even worse than oral. stuff is dull. only time i buy it is when it’s cheap as fuck.

iv morphine solution made for iv is one of the best opiate highs. beaten only by hydromorphone.

all my subjective opinion, of course.
not rly that subjective, there's been studies done and they show how IV morphine is superior in terms of euphoria, rush, pain killing fx, legs, etc. ?

Zonxx is a troll, he doesn't know shit, be careful with that guy, he likes to suck Deek foh crk cocaine xD innit Zonkiboii? xD
if i could suk as many deeks as you could, id just lay down ontop of the cocaine and turn myhead everytime to take a big whiff

Yeah I dont fuck with needles so this will probably be a waste of money but fuck it, beggars can't be choosers.

Also, do you guys think the bupe will lessen the effects even more? I've taken about 4 mg of suboxone today, last dose was about 4 hours ago, yes I understand this is probably a dumb question lmao,but I figured it was worth a shot

I just got some of these morphine pills. They're pink, rectangular with 5 6 imprinted on them and I've never heard of these. Was just wondering if anyone else has

Hi Trev26 !!! I Hope you are well now , My thought is that we should never use any pills or medication without consulting with the doctor .

Hi Trev26 !!! I Hope you are well now , My thought is that we should never use any pills or medication without consulting with the doctor .