• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Should I buy the complete test kit or just one (polly drug user) ?

purplehaze147

Bluelighter
I use just about every good drug there is pretty much. Probably about 1/2 or more of the drugs I buy are RCs (only the best ones) but I still get the classics too. I decided to post in this section because I assume it's mostly XTC/Molly users that buy them

Should I just buy the full kit on dancesafe? It's a much better deal on paper but I don't know if I'd ever use all that before they expire. About how long do they last? It's not expensive for me but I don't want to waste money if one is sufficient.

The drugs I'd probably be testing the most are MDMA, 25B, 5-APB, heroin, various tryptamines and phenethylamines, etizolam, occasionally coke, and RCs. Basically any drug, besides weed shrooms and N2O, that isn't a prescription pill. It might be interesting for me to test, I'm into science lol... I could be like the first person to record the color on all 4 tests for a rare drug.

If you can afford it whats the harm , buy the whole kit . Better to be safe than sorry

The price for whole kit is not much compared to the amount spent on the recreational substances. I'd by the whole kit.

Yeah buy the whole kit. Its very much worth it. Besides, you should be using simons and marquis together at a minimum for testing MDMA.

The only reason not to buy a complete kit is budget. If you're budget permits go for the full kit. When someone is on a budget I'll recommend the marquis because it tests for methamphetamine which is common in pills along with many other bath salts/research chems. But obviously go for the complete kit if you can afford it!